Lots of updates (oh yeah and we survived our move!) :D

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 30th, 2010, 04:38 PM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
Finally back online and have tons of updates to share!

We took Savannah in for her 6 month check-up on Friday...lots of surprises:

1) Her growth hasn't slowed much yet (Dr promises it should by 9 months...we'll see...that's what he said at 4 months!). She's 28" long which was off the charts, so officially greater than 97%, 18lbs 3oz which put her roughly in the 87% (down slightly from 90% at 4 months) and her head size remains consistently in the 75% (17"). Her Pedi is reassuring us that he thinks she won't actually be GIGANTIC as an adult and thinks her head size is more reflective of where she'll ultimately end up percentage wise (let's hope so!)

2) WE HAVE OUR 1st TOOTH!! It popped through Friday AM just in time for her appt - it's so freaking adorable...but the surprise is she's going to get 3 more w/in next couple of weeks according to Pedi. The one that's through is bottom front (right)...bottom front (left) is really close too and apparently her two top front teeth are also getting close. I can't believe she'll have 4 teeth soon!

3) We also have our 1st ear infection (boooo)...she had no symptoms and so we're not sure how long she's had it...now we have 10 days of antibiotics for it and suddenly she's sleeping through the night again. Do we blame the teething, the ear infection? I dunno, but it's amazing how once the tooth popped through and we started antibiotic she's sleeping 8+ hours again...

And we survived the move (barely), haven't hardly started unpacking but did take 10 mins to take her for her first swim in the pool! She was so cute and kicked around but otherwise I think was wondering what all the fuss was about

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
June 1st, 2010, 04:32 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay for surviving your move AND enjoying your pool!! Un-Packing isn't much fun either, but it's better than packing - Now it's time for Decorating!

Savannah is a big girl! Perhaps she will be an excellent volleyball player!

Yay and Boo for her first teeth....I would love to see pics of her toothy grin - I hope the other 3 teeth don't hurt her too badly.

I hope her ear infection clears up soon. Hugs.
June 1st, 2010, 10:07 AM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so glad that your move is finished and you can finally relax in your pool! Sounds like Savannah's appointment was overall good, despite the ear infection. I guess it is a good thing that it didn't seem to bother her much.

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
June 1st, 2010, 10:37 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Where are the pictures of her swimming
Glad you survived the moved, I hate moving, so I'm glad all 3 of you are alive and well.
Sorry about the ear infection, and OMG she's tall. It sounds like she is doing wonderful.
How are you feeling?

June 1st, 2010, 01:14 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aww, what a little superstar! Hope the ear infection is gone soon, and glad your move went well!

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
June 1st, 2010, 02:07 PM
victorialv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Happy to hear the move went smoothly. Those can be tricky with a little one. And, that she is sleeping through the night again, that is always a welcome change.

Angels in Heavan.
Helena May, June 28, 2007 & Alexander Michael, October 11, 2007
June 7th, 2010, 08:38 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
Glad the move went well. Sounds like she'll be a big girl. We need pics!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search