PAL Grad Check-in

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 21st, 2010, 04:11 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name and Age of your LO now:
Height:
Weight:
Milestones:
Do you play learning games with your lo, if so what kind of games do you play:
Your lo's favorite Food:
Any Summer Plans:
Any up-dates about you:

Last edited by IAMommy; June 21st, 2010 at 06:35 AM.
June 21st, 2010, 05:03 AM
*Pamela*
How old is your LO now: Gabriella is 19 months
Height: Not sure how tall she is, they never measure here but she is a shortie...lol
Weight: 20.2 pounds
Milestones: Her latest milestone would be saying Alex and Ethanael.
Do you play learning games with your lo, if so what kind of games do you play: I try to turn most things into learning but she loves dancing with counting.
Your lo's favorite Food: Bread, this girl loves her bread
Any Summer Plans: Camping in Cornwall and then coming to the states!
Any up-dates about you: I'm just over 6 weeks pregnant with a surprise baby and I've lost 25 pounds!!! Hope to get back on track after baby is born.
June 21st, 2010, 08:06 AM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name and Age of your LO now: Juliana, 12 months
Height: about 28 inches
Weight: 19 1/2 lbs.
Milestones: She can walk, run, CLIMB, and say a few words. She is starting to point to things and she loves to give slobbery kisses.
Do you play learning games with your lo, if so what kind of games do you play: We mostly read lots of books. We play with blocks and balls and toys too, of course.
Your lo's favorite Food: Everything. She has yet to refuse anything edible.
Any Summer Plans: We have a 2 week vacation at the lake.
Any up-dates about you: Whether we're ready or not, baby #3 is on the way! I'm 8 weeks.

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
June 21st, 2010, 09:14 AM
Name and Age of your LO now: Cecil Evan and he is almost 14 months

Height:30"

Weight:20.5 lbs

Milestones:He is starting to follow commands and questions...Like if the dogs are enchroching on his food, and we say" what do you tell the doggies Cecil?" He will point at them and say "Stay" it is really cute. His motor skills are getting better too, he is walking, running and climbing the stairs (up, we are working on going down) He can say, mama, dadda, dog, byebye, stay, cecil (although that is jumbled) He is staring to mimck what we say better and he Play talks on the phone all the time, just jabbering away to whoever he is pretending to talk to.

Do you play learning games with your lo, if so what kind of games do you play: Our newest game is putting quarters in his piggy bank. I give him a quarter and he tries to put it in the little slot. When he makes it, I shake the piggybank so he can hear it jingle. We also read, but Cecil grabs and takes the book 1/2 way through the story.

Your lo's favorite Food: Green beans and chicken

Any Summer Plans: We are going to the Omaha Zoo next weekend YAY!

Any up-dates about you: I got my first ear infection LOL!! I got a cold that settled in my ear, so now I can really sympathize with Cecil!!
June 21st, 2010, 12:26 PM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name and Age of your LO now: Alex and he is almost16 months

Height:
At 15 month he was 30"

Weight:
At 15 months he was 23lb, so I'm guessing he's about 24lb

Milestones:
Well compare to some of you, my milestones are what you would expect for a younger kid, but little by little. He understand Spanish
every well, he knows when I tell him is dinner time, or bath time, or go and get a toy, or be gentle, nap time
. He know says dada, no mama yetsaid Agua (water in Spanish), Hugo (monkey stuff animal), Guapo (pretty, handsome in Spanish), blue in English and Spanish and some other words that I can't recall at the moment. He's now running, eating with a fork (with a bit of assistance).
Do you play learning games with your lo, if so what kind of games do you play: We have a book with words (colors,, numbers, animal, ect..) in english and Spanish, is his favorite book, so we seat everyday. He know blue and black, can point to it, and some animals stocking blocks, in the bath he tried to put all of his toy in a cup

Your lo's favorite Food:
avocados, cheese, pineapple, watermelon, these are his favorite so far

Any Summer Plans:
We are going up to San Francisco the first week of August. Other than that just day trip to the pool or the beach.

Any up-dates about you:
I forgot about this No news on Belgium yet, still waiting... we just know that we are going, but don't know when

Last edited by Pitridge; June 21st, 2010 at 01:26 PM.
June 21st, 2010, 01:00 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
Name & age of your LO now: Emersyn Lily-May, 6 days old!
Height: 55cm / 21.7in
Weight: birth was 8lb0oz, get 1 week weight done tomorrow
Milestones: she was born
Your lo's favorite Food: milk!
Any Summer Plans: no cos it's winter here, lol
Any up-dates about you: ummmmmm just that i have a new bundle of love to enjoy!

Last edited by Gaby&Emmy'sMama; June 21st, 2010 at 01:02 PM.
June 21st, 2010, 01:04 PM
Patty...Alex sounds like he is doing great - That is amazing that he is pointing to colors and animals in a book - I am impressed! Right now cecil is pointing to stuff in a book, but he wants me to tell him what it is.

Kelly - I am soo glad that you are "out" with your new pregnancy! Your vacation by the lake sounds great - I am jealous LOL! Is Ana climbing out of her crib yet?

Pamela - Congrats on your pregnancy and your weight loss - you rock! I love that Gabriella loves to dance - what kind of music does she like best?
June 22nd, 2010, 06:41 AM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name and Age of your LO now: Jacob, 5 months old

Height: No idea, I always forget to ask when he measures him

Weight: He was 14lbs at his 4 month check up.

Milestones: He can roll over like a pro and loves tummy time. We are working on sitting up. He can sit up for a few seconds but then topples over.

Do you play learning games with your lo, if so what kind of games do you play: Well right now we are playing to more to learn physically kinds of things like sitting up, crawling, etc.

Your lo's favorite Food: Boobies. I don't think he is even close to eating solids yet.

Any Summer Plans: We are going to Edmonton to visit Shawn's family.

Any up-dates about you: Just went through a really bad depression period and I am just starting to feel like I am coming out of it. Also, been losing lots of weight - yay!
June 22nd, 2010, 04:43 PM
mimilareaux's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name and Age of your LO now: Addison Kate- 10 Weeks
Height: 22 1/2 inches
Weight: 10lbs 2oz
Milestones: She's starting to smile all the time!
Do you play learning games with your lo, if so what kind of games do you play: Peek a Boo works for now...
Your lo's favorite Food: Her Formula
Any Summer Plans: Just trying to spend as much time with her as possible...
Any up-dates about you: Just loving my one and only miracle baby!

June 23rd, 2010, 04:28 AM
*Pamela*
I can't believe how big our babies are getting.

Sam, she loves nursery rhymes and classical music but will listen to anything. She even likes to dance without music she just loves it. It's so funny to see her laughing and trying to mimic my steps. love it.
June 23rd, 2010, 07:59 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
(I'll do one for each of them)
Name and Age of your LO now: Erin is just barely 3
Height: around 38 inches
Weight: 35lbs
Milestones: She's getting really good at her ABCs and counting
Do you play learning games with your lo, if so what kind of games do you play: She loves to read books and is starting to want to write letters.
Your lo's favorite Food: mac & cheese
Any Summer Plans: We just got back from our trip to Vegas, so we don't have anything else planned this summer
Any up-dates about you: Not much going on here, aside from sheer exhaustion

Name and Age of your LO now: Patrick will be 16 months in 3 days
Height: I'm not actually sure
Weight: 24lbs
Milestones: He's getting close to running and he's got several words now
Do you play learning games with your lo, if so what kind of games do you play: I sing to him a lot, songs with actions that he repeats
Your lo's favorite Food: fruit, bananas and pears

June 23rd, 2010, 12:27 PM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
Name and Age of your LO now: Savannah, 7 months on Thur

Height: 28" at her 6 month appt...i think she's about 29" now we're rapidly moving through 12 month sizes and into 12-18 month sizing

Weight: 18lbs3oz at her 6 month appt...i estimate she's probably 19lbs or more now

Milestones: 2 teeth! with 2 more on the way soon...she's sitting up now unassisted (although she hasn't figured out how to pull herself into a sitting position yet) and stringing sounds together but no first words yet.

Do you play learning games with your lo, if so what kind of games do you play: We play with her on the floor - stacking items, etc. and read books to her. Favorite game right now is peek-a-boo!

Your lo's favorite Food: besides BM (her absolute fav) it's a toss up between bananas & applesauce.

Any Summer Plans: Nope, other than we have one set of grandparents visiting over the 4th of July...and other set coming mid August.

Any up-dates about you: I'm improving every day and feeling better (yay!) and now i'm back on track weight-loss wise...I was losing about 1lb each week before I got sick and then I just held steady (no loss/no gain) for about 9 weeks...but in last 3 weeks I've lost another 6 lbs...still about 18lbs to go to get back to pre-preg weight but I see a light at the end of the weight-loss tunnel finally

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
June 26th, 2010, 07:44 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
Name and Age of your LO now: Katie ~ 2 years
Height: 36"
Weight: 29lbs
Milestones: counting to 14, sings songs,knows colors,shapes,knows ABC's,speaks VERY well in sentences,sleeps in her toddler bed.
she loves to pretend play ...we "cook" clean & shop...lol
Your lo's favorite Food:any kind of macaroni,bananas,cheese
Any Summer Plans: just enjoying every minute of it....mom is planning on coming out next month
Any up-dates about you: I have lost 16 lbs ! wooo hoooo!

June 26th, 2010, 08:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Name and Age of your LO now: Kaetlin ( Kaet) LaRee and she is 11 months
Height:30
Weight: 19 lbs 9 oz
Milestones: taking steps and holding on to things
Your lo's favorite Food:Anything !!!! She loves to eat. Kaet was off baby food at 9 months because she wanted what we were eating
Any Summer Plans: Nope just alot of day trips. Kids are still to young for a long vacation Saving up for a vacation to Florida to Disney world
Any up-dates about you ;Trying to decide if we are wanting to try again
June 26th, 2010, 08:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Name and Age of your LO now: Norah will be 9 months on the 30
Height:17
Weight:27
one thing Norah's missing the joint in her left thumb
Milestones: Cruising,pulling up, saying momma,dada,hi, ain't, my momma,bye
Do you play learning games with your lo, if so what kind of games do you play:what ever she feels like doing, she tries her best to stack blocks.
Your lo's favorite Food: everything but rice, the child loves dill pickles.
Any Summer Plans: chilling with the kids.
Any up-dates about you: I've lost 15 pounds in the last 7 weeks. I'm coming out to more people and becoming more comfortable in my sexuality

http://stitchingthroughlife.blogspot.com/ my cross stitch blog, my outlet.
http://chriscrossdesigns.blogspot.com/ my Cross Stitch Designs

June 26th, 2010, 08:24 PM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name and Age of your LO now: Matthew, 14 months
Height: 31.5 inches, I think
Weight: 22 lb, 13 oz I think
Milestones: walking really well, he says words here and there but not consistent on most of them, claps and has waved a couple times (finally!), bobs up and down "dancing" to music, kicks a ball
Do you play learning games with your lo, if so what kind of games do you play: mostly I just read him a lot of books, he has these great flashcards he loves and I point out what is on them and say the word to him. He still loves peek a boo. I tell him the name of body parts if he grabs my nose, eyes, etc.
Your lo's favorite Food: Any kind of FRUIT especially strawberries, blueberries, blackberries
Any Summer Plans: Not really Dh's company is trying to finish a project and no one can take any vacation. In fact he is working all weekend. I'm hoping we can take a vacation this fall.
Any up-dates about you: Hmm, I am on cycle 3 of ttc now. I'm doing okay with the chemical pg, but I am feeling worried about how long it will take to get preggo again and if I'll end up needing medical assistance. I think I'll wait till late fall to get help if I don't get pregnant before then. I'd like Matthew and his sibling to be about 2 year apart but with my luck it will probably be significantly longer than that.

June 27th, 2010, 10:31 AM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
Name and Age of your LO now: Grant, almost 2 months
Height: 21 inches probably
Weight: 10 pounds-ish (we see the pedi next week)
Milestones: smiling, laughing, making tears, rolling over, pushing off with his feet, babbling/cooing
Do you play learning games with your lo, if so what kind of games do you play: We like to look at stuff. He LOVES his play gym and likes to look at trees, lights, ceiling fans. We go on outings to see lots of different things.
Your lo's favorite Food: Grape pedialyte. He thinks it's way better than formula.
Any Summer Plans: visiting relatives, trips to my parents lake cabin
Any up-dates about you: I think my PPD is gone!

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

June 27th, 2010, 10:54 AM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow happy to see so many Moms feeling great and losing weight. We don't really talk about how WE are doing, always about our little ones. Maybe we need to talk more about our health, weight, emotional well being.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search