How is everyone doing?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 15th, 2010, 10:50 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just checking in with everyone. Do you have any plans this weekend? how are you and your lo's doing??
July 15th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry I haven't been around......I'm a big torn, so I sort of stop posting for a while......

Things are going good. Alex is doing great, saying more words and getting into more trouble. On the down side, he did not nurse yesterday and I cried like a baby, but he did nurse this morning, so I hoping it was a one time thing. I am not ready for him to wean.....

Sam-How are you doing?

July 16th, 2010, 04:57 AM
I'm doing OK patty. I've missed seeing you post - I feel like you are one of my dearest friends on here, so I hope you don't stop posting.

Cecil is doing good. I am starting to wean him, so I can relate to how that feels. I don't feel completely ready, but BF has become very sore and my OB tells me that I need to be finished bfing by the end of the 1st trimester, so that only gives me less than a month.

I am also traveling to NY again for work....and I a super scared about that. We had already made plans before I knew I was pg. It's only for 3 days, so I just hope it goes by quickly and with out any problems.
July 16th, 2010, 06:43 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
I'm back...for now. My computer has a nasty virus and my modem goes up and down. Been busy getting Haley ready for school next month. Tyler's doing great.

I miss you all. Hope to be on more soon.

July 16th, 2010, 07:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We're good. Norah is amazing she is so happy and smiling all the time.
I'm not feeling too hot.

Sam, Congrats...

http://stitchingthroughlife.blogspot.com/ my cross stitch blog, my outlet.
http://chriscrossdesigns.blogspot.com/ my Cross Stitch Designs

July 16th, 2010, 08:02 AM
Is Norah wearing glasses - She looks so cute in them!!

Michelle! I'm soo happy to see you posting again! Missed you!! Is Haley Starting Kindergarden??? How are you doing with that change?
July 16th, 2010, 08:15 AM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We're doing well. I've had 5 kids the last couple of days, so things have been a bit crazy at my house.

Sam - When do you go to NY? I hope weaning goes well, my experience has been that it is easier for them than it is for us .
Patty - I agree with Sam.....please don't leave us!
Michelle - good to see you, hope your technical difficulties get resolved
Tina - I hope you start feeling better....please let us know, or pm me if you need anything

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
July 16th, 2010, 08:52 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Awww girls thanks

July 16th, 2010, 10:51 AM
Glad to see you again too kelly!! 5 kids does sound like a crazy time! How is Ana going with the gate?

I'm headed to NY on Sunday... Trying very hard to keep my anxiety under check. I keep telling myself that this is a totally different circumstance and that everything is OK with this baby.
July 16th, 2010, 12:37 PM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
Sam, you are always close to my heart and in my thoughts. I know the anxiety is scary, but this is a totally different pg and so is this baby. I hope the time flies and goes well and you're back at home with your family in no time. I missed you too. I'm not dealing well with Haley going to kindergarten. I will be a wreck!! I'm afraid Ty will have a lot of adjusting to do as well.

Patty, you know I love you honey and I'm here for you anytime.

Norah is so adorable.

Kelly, Ana and Tyler would be perfect together. He loves to climb on everything. The other day I caught him in the living room window. It's one of the ones that kind of stick outside, ya know.

July 17th, 2010, 03:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Doing good other than a little disapointed that I am not pregnant .... My period did start on Wednesday after 3 days of very light spotting.. So Now we can get the show on the road.....

Kaetlin is doing great . She is growing up way to fast. She will be turning 1 on the 31. So I am just now starting to get her stuff ready for her party. Nothing special just close family and friends ......Kaetlin is still not walking little stinker but she is getting closer.. Oh yeah I have learned that Kaetlin can climb up one flight of stairs. !! Now the gate is up HAHAHA.... Her top 4 teeth are all coming in at once. Poor little girl....

Conner is doing good. Having fun at the pool and just being outdoors.

I was so excited that today I got his acceptance letter for preschool in the mail today.. I can not believe that my baby boy is going to school .I swear his school supply list is longer than my 4th grader...

Alright now that I have wrote a book I will stop talking !!
July 17th, 2010, 04:43 PM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Michelle - Ana and Tyler would be TROUBLE together! But I'm sure they'd have a wonderful time. I have to figure out how to download pics on my new computer so I can show you the latest. Even dh, who has seen her in action, said "no way!" when he saw it.

Mary - Great to hear from you. Beautiful siggy, by the way. We are planning to start sending Cori a few days per week and it kills me to even think about it. I just feel as if it is the end of a chapter, kwim?

Good luck in NY, Sam. I think if you have any down time you should treat yourself. Shopping or pedi or massage....something like that!

I forgot to mention, Juliana is starting on some dairy and it is going well. She has been having yogurt for about a week now and even some whole milk in the past few days. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that her GI issues are over.

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
July 17th, 2010, 08:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm good just nasty AF plus not being able to sleep, Norah only wakes once a night but I can't seem to rest.

Norah has the same problem with her eyes as Jon had but her misalignment is up and down where his was side to side and she's more farsighted. The only reason I noticed anything was her head was tilting to one side, just like Jon did.

Kelly, almost in the second trimester, exciting.

http://stitchingthroughlife.blogspot.com/ my cross stitch blog, my outlet.
http://chriscrossdesigns.blogspot.com/ my Cross Stitch Designs

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search