Back from vacation, baby doing good, pics

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 19th, 2010, 10:31 AM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey ladies, I've missed you! Hope you are all having wonderful summers. I've been back for almost a week, but haven't downloaded pics until today. Our trip was really nice. Ana is doing great, communicating lots more, and just as busy as ever. She can get over any baby gate now, so she is loose in the house . I had a routine OB last Friday, baby had hb of 164. I scheduled my big u/s for Sept 10th. Starting to feel movement more often now, which is reassuring. Here are pics that I should have posted ages ago...
I resized them on photobucket, but they are still coming up huge.??

Yep, she got up there by herself.....this was over a month ago.

Playing with the big kids, she is definitely not afraid to get wet.

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
August 19th, 2010, 01:18 PM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kelly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you are back, I missed you!
Love the pictures and OMG she got up there all by herself??????? Love the second picture of Juliana, she's gotten so big. And Cori, she looks like a princess. Love your girls they are beautiful.

August 20th, 2010, 10:36 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kelly, do you have beautiful girls! I can't believe how great of balance Ana has!!

I'm so glad you are back, and I hope you had a great vacation.

Yay for feeling movement!! What was the average heart rate for your girls? Do you think this is another girl or are you feeling boy?
August 22nd, 2010, 06:28 AM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awww they are both so cute. Are you gonna find out the sex of this baby? Do you want a boy or a girl?
August 22nd, 2010, 09:04 AM
Sam, if I remember correctly, my girls had heart rates that were lower than this baby. So, if you believe the heart rate stuff (which I don't really), then this would be another girl. I wouldn't say I have much of a feeling about this one, but I keep saying "him" because we do want a boy. I don't really care either way, but DH wants a son, and I'd love to be able to give him one. We'll probably find out the gender and then not tell (well, except you ladies). We didn't find out with Cori and it was really fun, but I would worry that DH would be disappointed on the day of her birth (if a girl). So, I'd like to give him some time.

August 23rd, 2010, 05:56 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
[quote=kellyanne;21270582]We'll probably find out the gender and then not tell (well, except you ladies). quote]

YAY!!!!! I'm soo glad you will tell us!!! When is your big u/s?

It would be exciting for you guys to have a boy, but if you do have another girl that would be awesome too! I think that sisters are very special, and the bond your girls would share is awesome since they are all pretty close in age.
August 23rd, 2010, 09:12 AM
My big u/s is Sept 10. I am thinking that we'll take DD with us....she doesn't really know about the baby yet.

I will be totally fine with either gender....I think the sister thing is cool too. I don't have a sister and always wanted one. Plus, we certainly have plenty of girl stuff. I just know that this will likely be our last biologic due to my health (if I don't get sick, we may consider another) and DH has just always seen himself coaching his son in little league, etc.

By the way, I'm breaking out my maternity jeans today .

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search