PAL Up-Dates

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 9th, 2010, 01:39 PM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am missing all of the PAL Grads and would love to hear up-dates on your lo's!

Name of your lo?
How old is your lo now?
What new milestones has your lo met?
What words does your lo say?
What is thier favorite game?
What is their favorite food?
What is the cutest thing they have done lately?

How is the mommy doing?
Have you done anything for yourself lately?
September 9th, 2010, 10:19 PM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm missing everyone too. This is about the craziest time of year for me....dh is working constantly.

Name of your lo? Juliana (and Cori is my first)
How old is your lo now? 15 months
What new milestones has your lo met? She is still the most physically adept baby I've ever known. Today, I put all of my chairs in the garage (we have to bring them in to eat at the table) because she is ALWAYS on the table and I'm worried about the countertops too. She has a handful of very clear words and lots of "words" that only we can understand. She knows tons of words, though, and can follow simple directions like, "point to your hair, give me a kiss, go find a book, etc" She is just starting to enter the tantrum stage, which looks like it could be more of a challenge than with Cori. She is generally pretty easy going, though, very social and very funny.
What words does your lo say? kitty, EAT, dada, HI!, uh oh, Hap (the cat is Happy), ball, ba (means pacifier to her ), ow She also signs "more" and "all done".
What is thier favorite game? She is a big fan of peekaboo...she puts her blanket over her head.
What is their favorite food? She just loves food in general so its tough to say. We've yet to find a food she doesn't like.
What is the cutest thing they have done lately? When we say its time for night night she runs down the hall to her room, takes out her pacifier, and opens her mouth wide (for kisses).

How is the mommy doing? Still pretty terrified about having another so soon, but handling the actual pregnancy pretty well.
Have you done anything for yourself lately? We leave for Jamaica soon...we haven't been anywhere just the two of us since our honeymoon. I'm very excited.

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
September 10th, 2010, 03:33 PM
mimilareaux's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name of your lo? Addison Kate
How old is your lo now? 5 Months
What new milestones has your lo met? Sitting Up Un-Assisted For Mere Seconds.
What words does your lo say? It's just babble still...
What is thier favorite game?Definitely Peek A Boo.
What is their favorite food? She's loving Carrots and Sweet Potatoes right now.
What is the cutest thing they have done lately? Just her giggles! They are so sweet!

How is the mommy doing? Good... Still feel like my hormones are all out of whack though.
Have you done anything for yourself lately? Not really...

September 11th, 2010, 05:11 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name of your lo? Cecil

How old is your lo now?16 months

What new milestones has your lo met? He is right on track physically... he can stack blocks, up to 5 blocks high(then he hits them to make them fall lol) he climbs everyting now. He has started to associated pictures with meaning and will tell us what he sees...for instance...I had dogs on my pj pants and he pointed to my pants and said dog....he also picks up pics of family members and points to them and trys to say grandma or grandpa

What words does your lo say?bye-bye, dada, mama, gracie (our dog), nana, juice, itsy (for the isty bity spider), dog, and alot more...he is starting to repeat things we say and it's really cute

What is thier favorite game? He loves to play with a ball!! Favorite activity right now

What is their favorite food? any fruit - he loves muskmellon

What is the cutest thing they have done lately? He will climb on anything, stand-up and make sounds like a monkey. It is sooo funny and cute, but it's hard to keep him from climbing on things.

How is the mommy doing? Great......Feeling good, and keeping very busy right now.
Have you done anything for yourself lately? Travis and I are going on our first overnight trip without Cecil this weekend. he will be staying overnight at grandmas for the very first time. Travis and I have book a really nice hotel and are going on a dinner cruise on a paddle boat. Their will be dinner and dancing on the boat, so it should be a good time!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimilareaux View Post
How is the mommy doing? Good... Still feel like my hormones are all out of whack though.
I felt like that after cecil was born until I had my first Post Pardum Period. After that I felt more "normal" again. That was at about 6 months. I hope things get back to normal for you soon.
September 13th, 2010, 02:22 PM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
I know I totally suck and haven't been around - things have been soooo crazy between work & home (it's amazing how much MORE time consuming watching Savannah is now that she's mobile - we totally took for granted how much you could multi-task before she could crawl).

Name of your lo? Savannah

How old is your lo now? 9 months

What new milestones has your lo met? crawling, clapping, hugging (omg the BEST skill ever!!), kneeling and she's just started to pull up to her feet from crawling position

What words does your lo say? only real word is Dada, but she says Baba quite a bit, definitely recognizes it for bottle but uses it for everything She definitely recognizes "Mama" too but just grins and laughs when I try to get her to actually say it...lil stinker...

What is thier favorite game? toss up between patty cake, peek-a-boo & daddy swinging her from side to side (which we refer to as Pendulum Baby)

What is their favorite food? Still definitely BM...she likes her baby food (bananas esp) but doesn't LOVE them the way she does nursing

What is the cutest thing they have done lately? Soooo hard to choose...but I think it's that lately when she wakes up in the morning she begins clapping delightedly as if waking up was just the most wonderful thing that could happen to her - absolutely adorable (and only happens in early AM LOL...she hates naps)

How is the mommy doing? I'm exhausted and work is beating me down...other than that life's good...did I mention I'm hosting Thanksgiving for all grandparents since it's the day after her birthday?..and now maybe also hosting Christmas too??...ughhhhhhh I need to clone me!!

Have you done anything for yourself lately? Mostly nothing but after my dr kicked me in my butt at a regular appt last week ("So WHAT are you going to do to make sure you've lost the last 15lbs from the pregnancy before I see you again in Feb?"...yes that's a quote ) I just joined WW online to help motivate me. I am quite sick of not being able to lose the last 15lbs, so recommitting to diet and hopefully scraping a little time together to excerise too is definitely doing something just for me

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
September 26th, 2010, 06:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Name of your lo? Norah
How old is your lo now? one in four days.
What new milestones has your lo met?she's walking, talking, standing from squatting, throwing things, so much fun.
What words does your lo say? mama,daddy,Adien(meme's dog), ick(nick), on(jon),up,out, hey,bye,ain't,no, adie(sadie), tox(fox)...She is the only one of all three to say this much, I'm praying it keeps up and she doesn't have to have speech therapy.
What is thier favorite game? she love Little People and will play with them and eat them.
What is their favorite food? No favorite but the only thing she won't eat is white rice.
What is the cutest thing they have done lately? Eskimo kisses..

How is the mommy doing? Depressed maybe because her birthday in 4 days and Jon's in 14 days. Plus I've been cramping since my period stopped 3 weeks ago, I really don't have time to go to the Dr with all the appointments the kids have this month.
Have you done anything for yourself lately? Nope...

http://stitchingthroughlife.blogspot.com/ my cross stitch blog, my outlet.
http://chriscrossdesigns.blogspot.com/ my Cross Stitch Designs

September 27th, 2010, 09:37 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Name of your lo? Erin Rielle
How old is your lo now? turned 3 in June
What new milestones has your lo met? She's getting really good at counting and recognizing numbers. She's got the alphabet down pretty good too. I'm going to start to try working on reading with her.
What words does your lo say? I think the question is what words she doesn't. lol
What is thier favorite game? She really likes playing with her tea set.
What is their favorite food? chicken nuggets
What is the cutest thing they have done lately? She was singing about her new boots yesterday. lol

Name of your lo? Patrick Reese
How old is your lo now? turned 19 months on Saturday
What new milestones has your lo met? He's starting to actually run now, and walk down the stairs holding onto the rail (not backwards on his belly)
What words does your lo say? Kitty, Daddy, Mom-mom (not mama, lol), he calls Erin 'Yayay', up, juice, and we're on please (he says tssssssssssss, lol)
What is thier favorite game? He likes the stacking blocks and crashing his cars
What is their favorite food? fruit of any kind
What is the cutest thing they have done lately? His laugh is pretty cute

How is the mommy doing? Tired, we're working on keeping my thyroid levels stable.
Have you done anything for yourself lately? I've been sewing a lot lately.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search