Updates .....

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2011, 09:27 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would love to hear updates from everyone....

Name of your lo
Age of your lo now
Milestones they have recently met
How is mommy doing?
What is new in your life?

Last edited by IAMommy; February 1st, 2011 at 07:25 PM.
February 1st, 2011, 06:53 PM
Mommy2Makenna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name of you lo Makenna

Age of your lo now 19 months (can it really be already?)

Milestones they have recently met She is chattering up a storm. I only wish I understood what she is saying. She talks in what sounds like sentences -- at least it is long enough. Then she will repeat the exact same pattern, so I know it's not babble -- I just can't understand it yet.

How is mommy doing? Pretty good -- work is crazy busy!! Some days I have baby fever and others I am just content with what I am blessed with. Right now DH and I are waiting until May for ttc.

What is new in your life? DH's parents are coming to town on Friday. We are taking a week and spending it down by Disney. It's gonna be great to have a vacation.

February 1st, 2011, 07:41 PM
name of lo......Cecil and Asher
Age of lo...21 months and 2 1/2 weeks
Milestone for Cecil.... He is starting to name colors and count...up to 4. He talks all the time and tries to repeat everything we say. He also has an awesome sense of humor and constantly tries to make us laugh.
Milestones for Asher... He is an expert breastfeeder and he is now awake more.....he loves to follow rattles with his eyes.

How is mommy doing.....great -still a little sore from the c-section,but other than that doing reallygood. I'm loving spending time at home right now .

What's new in my life......just Asher ...and that's enough right now lol . I will say that going from one kid to two is not nearly as hard as I thought it would be though.

Sasha.... I can't believe How old all of our babies are now...time has really flown by!
Do you have any recent pics of makenna?
February 2nd, 2011, 04:23 AM
Yeah -- I just need to upload some. I've got a couple really cute videos to that I will try to get uploaded. My sister taught her to say Alfalfa. It's so cute!

February 2nd, 2011, 02:04 PM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good idea, Sam! Sorry I've been MIA, checking the board but usually no time for posting. I will post pics and a birth story on the main board. I read your story, Sam. Sorry it was so scary, but glad it all turned out okay!

Name of your lo - Juliana and Toby
Age of your lo now - Ana is 20 months, Toby is 10 days old
Milestones they have recently met - Juliana has a HUGE vocab and seems to be extremely proficient at puzzles and memory type games...she seems less like a baby and more like a little girl every day
Toby is just eating, sleeping, pooping, and GROWING. At his 10 day appt today he was 14 1/2 oz over his birthweight.
How is mommy doing? I'm doing good, just learning to balance the whole circus I've got going on here. DH is still on paternity leave, so that helps a lot.
What is new in your life? Toby....and how far little baby boys can pee...wow.

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
February 3rd, 2011, 03:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyanne View Post
What is new in your life? Toby....and how far little baby boys can pee...wow.

February 3rd, 2011, 05:16 AM
Kelly....he is sooooo cute!! Just a tip from a mom of boys....... Keep wash clothes handy, and if during a diaper change, if he will be uncovered for a little while, put the washcloth over that area. It will help keep you from getting dirty lol. They make pee guards, but a plain washcloth does the same thing.

Last edited by IAMommy; February 3rd, 2011 at 05:41 AM.
February 3rd, 2011, 09:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Name of your lo: Cheyenne Marie
Age of your lo now:1 month
Milestones they have recently met: laughing/smiling when she see's mommy or daddy or anyone that talks to her her smile is just the cutest
How is mommy doing? momma is doing good some days more then other.
What is new in your life? nothing new really,

February 4th, 2011, 07:02 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
Name of your lo - Katie
Age of your lo now 2 1/2
Milestones they have recently met - wow.....she talks like nothing I have ever heard!
she can count to 15, sometimes 20.....10 in spanish, knows a few words in spanish also! thanks to Dora....knows all of her shapes,colors, learning to identify letters and numbers now also.
How is mommy doing? exhausted !!!!
What is new in your life? hmmm....well Mick started working again in Nov after almost 18 months, I got a minivan for Christmas, and Mick just had to get a car when his died a few weeks after I got the van ! ugh...

February 10th, 2011, 05:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Name of your lo--Gabriella

Age of your lo now--Just turned 2 Nov 21st

Milestones they have recently met--new sentences every day and counting and colors. We are hoping to get her into her toddler bed this weekend, yikes!

How is mommy doing? I'm doing good considering all we have been though but I just hold onto God, He really is my rock. Elijah's dd was last Friday and we went to the cemetary to lay flowers and brought his bunny from the funeral home and his Christmas tree. They will toss old things away so I was suprised the bunny was still there.

What is new in your life? I think most of you know that we are pregnant again! Really scared but mostly excited and thankful. Oh, and Gabriella has a baby in her tummy too...she is so silly. We have also found an amazing church back in January and it just feels like home there, love it! I've seen so many changes in my children and we pray together as a family at night and it's been so cool to listen to their prayers and how much they have grown since we first started.
February 11th, 2011, 01:41 PM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
Great idea Sam...I've been MIA and love to read everyone's updates!

Name of your lo: Savannah

Age of your lo now: 14 months

Milestones they have recently met: wow i almost don't know where to begin she's been doing so much in past few months...she has 16 teeth now (!!) She has been walking since early Dec, so is quite good at it and seems to be venturing toward running (ack)....Savannah has about 9 words she uses consistently (mama, dada, baba, hi, bye, no, dog, that, this) and signs "more", "milk" and "all done". She's learned to open doors (soooo not excited about that new skill) in both directions (pulling open and pushing open)....and probably b/c we're first time parents and clueless I've been really surprised at her recent ability to follow instructions and understand us - she now consistently can bring her bottle to the kitchen, throw something in trash can when asked, go to her highchair, go to her room and sit on changing pad when we tell her we need change her diaper, and she'll go grab her coat, socks & shoes when asked. She's getting really good (usually) at helping us dress her too - particularly with socks & shoes b/c she LOVES her big girl shoes.

How is mommy doing? Mommy is exhausted!...work gets busier & busier, and it seems almost impossible some weeks to keep up with anything - the house, bills, errands. I do really enjoy my time with Savannah though b/c she's becoming increasingly FUN to play with -- not that she wasn't as a baby, but now we play hide & seek around the couches & chase each other around and she LAUGHS sooo hard that it's just adorable. She also loves to come sit in my lap and read her little books together

What is new in your life? Not too much new...we're doing Little Gym with Savannah once a week and she loves it. If i can figure how to squeeze in another class on weekend I want to take her for baby swim lessons soon too -- since we have a pool, even though it's got a child safety fence, i want to accelerate swim lessons for her and her pedi reminds me every appt b/c drowning is very (scarily) common in TX with so many pools & lakes around.

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
February 15th, 2011, 09:13 PM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name of your lo Sophie
Age of your lo now 3 weeks old
Milestones they have recently met sleeping more
How is mommy doing? Im so tried
What is new in your life? getting a puppy next week
February 26th, 2011, 05:24 PM
jessjillmama's Avatar ***Staying Positive***
I haven't posted here in forever but thought I would go ahead and update:
Name of your lo: Ava
Age of your lo now: 3 1/2 years old!
Milestones they have recently met: She is learning how to throw fits so she gets her way lol!
How is mommy doing? Great just had a tubal reversal 2 months ago and we are TTC again!
What is new in your life? Just doing school (going to school to be a occupational therapist assistant) and TTC mainly.
Ava Sept 14th 2007, Beaux Oct 3rd 2012
* Tubal reversal December 17th 2010

March 1st, 2011, 11:54 AM
cherryblossom88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name of your lo.. Tabitha Reagan Sakura and Amaryea
Age of your lo now 10, 4, 18mnths. 3 mnths
Milestones they have recently met .. amaryea started laughing.. sakura talks so much. reagan starts school this year. and tabithas in 4th grade
How is mommy doing? ok busy
What is new in your life? husband started school
Reagan 8/8/06
Sakura 8/24/09
Amaryea 11/18/10

March 8th, 2011, 09:04 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I havent been around in so long that I though I better update.

Name of your lo Madison
Age of your lo now She will be 2 1/2 next month
Milestones they have recently met She can now count to 3, she's talking up a storm is starting to learn her colors
How is mommy doing? Good, she gives me a run for my money some days
What is new in your life? Lets see, I started my weigh loss journey Jan 5th and since then i have lost 32 pounds, Mike and I are offically TTC #2 and hope it happens soon and on its own.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search