So annoyed ~ rant !~ xposted

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 9th, 2011, 08:00 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
hi ladies

Katie is enrolled in a "mom's day out program" ...it was a slow start, but I got her to the point where I could actually go out ! lol.....it was GREAT !

A few weeks ago, her teachers told me she did not want to play in the gym and was crying to back to the classroom....

that night Katie told me there were ghosts in the gym......then it hit me....
a few days before that, she was telling my FIL about a cartoon ghost....then she started talking about how she plays in the gym at school.....my FIL says
"oh, are there ghosts in the gym at school?" WTH !?

Today, I had to stay in the gym with her and she was scared !!! wanting to be held most of the time....after gym, she was fine....

My inlaws are morons with so many things when it comes to Katie....this just put me over the edge!

Last week I had to call them and tell them, no more "sock game"
FIL put her socks on her ceiling fan and turned it on...ha ha right? wrong!!

now I look like the bad guy when I tell her we do not play games like that... these people drive me NUTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for listening ladies....I had to get it out.....

February 10th, 2011, 05:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
aww hugs hun. I know it can be frustrating when others feel it's ok to say whatever they like to a child without thinking there may be consequenses.

I hope she gets over this stage quickly hun.
February 10th, 2011, 08:51 AM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
thanks Pamela ~

When I talked to my MIL about the game, she said...are you sure she is crying about the game or is it she doesn't like the word no?.................gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr

May 4th, 2011, 04:22 PM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG!!!!!! katie is so beautiful!!!!!!
That is annoying and it is hard to explain to others how what they say might affect our kiddos - they are little and very open to suggestion. My folks have to be careful about joking with Thea, she sometimes takes them seriously. She was afraid that mice would get her food for a week or two b/c my dad told her that if she didn't eat all her supper the mice would get it.. lol, joking but it did backfire so they are more careful now on purpose.
May 10th, 2011, 09:08 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Sorry the inlaws are a PITA. I am glad at times my inlaws don't live close. I hope she is better about the gym soon.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

May 10th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Kary♥RN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kary♥RN Send a message via Yahoo to Kary♥RN
I am so sorry.... I feel that ina few months to the next year.. you will be hearing me rant about my inlaws.... I know my inlaws do things that totaly drive me NUTS and my girls are only a few months and thank God they don't know what is going on.. But once they do, I know thier will be some very hurt feelings!

Thank you GraysMama For my BEAUTIFUL Siggy!!!

BFP 11/09/08 M/C 11/11/08 BFP 01/02/09 M/C 01/29/09 BFP 08/26/09 M/C 10/02/09 Missing our 3 Angles

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search