Pal pr

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 23rd, 2011, 01:38 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
So this room is a little slow. I would like to either get it hopping again or merge this board back onto the main board. I would like your thoughts and suggestions. I know when I was here a year ago the graduates posted on the main board. I am sure you ladies are a wealth of knowledge. Any suggestions, ideas, or comments are welcome. You can PM me or post here. Thanks ladies.

Edited to add: What would you ladies think of joining the main board but keeping a picture subforum that was possibly even password protected. So you could still share pictures of your kiddos and such?

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

Last edited by JessP; May 23rd, 2011 at 01:46 PM.
May 23rd, 2011, 07:43 PM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would like to keep the PR, it is slow, but there are people here I have chatted with for 3 years, and old and new friends know where to find us.
May 24th, 2011, 04:53 AM
Mommy2Makenna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My vote is DEFINITELY to get it happening again, but even if it doesn't, I really don't want it merged back into the main board. I don't think that it is that we feel uncomfortable posting in the main board -- I do browse through there, but we are very comfortable here. I believe, for many of us this is the ONLY place we post. It might not be a lot, but it is where some of us have been for many years. This is definitely where I have formed the bonds on JM. I'm very nervous that if it did get merged back, the few of us that do post, would simply vanish away.

May 24th, 2011, 10:04 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Ok we will keep the subforum. I will try to get the board moving a bit. Perhaps invite some of the other ladies back and such. I will see what I can do. Thank you ladies for letting me know how you feel. It helps.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

May 24th, 2011, 10:19 PM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks Jessi! I agree with the others, I don't have time to do much on JM, but I still come here to check on my friends. I do try to post on the main board when I think I can be helpful, and I'll continue to do so as much as I can. We'd be thrilled to have more playroom members, too, of course!

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
May 25th, 2011, 09:46 AM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree with the other ladies. it is slow in here and I know I just recently returned to JM, but I was thrilled to see a few of the same grads I knew a couple of years ago still here and some with another kiddo even! The main PAL board is pretty fast moving and I would be afraid things us grads posted would quickly move down the list and we might miss each other's post.
Maybe we can all try to post new topics more often too! Things like Wednesday Whines etc.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search