Juliana's 2nd Birthday

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 2nd, 2011, 10:48 AM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
June 2nd, 2011, 11:06 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh My Gosh Kelly! Julianna is just beautiful and that hat you made her is amazing! You are very talented!
Her Cupcakes and sucker is very cute too....it looks like she had a fantastic birthday.

Is Juliana still a climber/gymnast? I remember seeing that pic (i think last year) of her standing on her activity table she is really growing up.
June 2nd, 2011, 12:22 PM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Too adorable! Love the hat - you made that?!?!
June 2nd, 2011, 02:37 PM
Mommy2Makenna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kelly,

Great pix. I saw on the disney site informatin on how to make Minnie cake poppers. Is that what you did? (Honestly, it looked like to much work for me to do it).

She is really cute in that hat you made.

Thanks for sharing.

June 2nd, 2011, 05:54 PM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks ladies! It was a really fun party and I was pleased with how her hat came out.

Sam - She still is a very confident climber, but it isn't so shocking now because we are used to it. She climbs in and out of her high chair (with the tray on) at will. She doesn't climb out of her crib very often, but she can....one day she just came walking out. Mostly, we are trying to get her to sleep in her toddler bed in Cori's room, but some nights we just can't get her to go to sleep. The scariest climbing place right now for me is the playground because she tries to play on anything that Cori does. The child has no fear.

Sacha - I haven't ever been on the Disney website. All I did was buy sucker sticks ($2, craft store or even Walmart) and wrappers. I melted chocolate chips in the microwave and spooned it into a squeeze bottle (Mom helped and she just used a plastic bag w/ the end snipped). Then we just drew Mickey heads over the sticks.....super easy. Let them sit for long enough to move them to wrappers, tied with the polka dot ribbon, and put them in the fridge. The cupcakes were black bottom cupcakes with chocolate frosting and oreo halves for ears. Chocolate "nilla" wafers would have been lots better, but I couldn't find them. I found the red/white cupcake wrappers at the craft store (Michaels). I doubled the wrappers, so the outside one would still be bright red after cooking.

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
June 3rd, 2011, 01:50 PM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
omg she's so stinkin adorable Kelly!!!! That hat is absolutely amazing - you're scary talented obviously and I love the cupcakes too....it looks like she had a great birthday! I can't believe she's already 2 though

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
June 3rd, 2011, 10:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So adorable and so creative. How fun! Great pictures. Way too fun
Kelty

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search