New to the forum and due (hopefully) in March! (also posted in March due dates)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 15th, 2011, 05:40 AM
Regular
Hi everyone! My name is Melissa and I am new to this forum. My husband and I did infertility treatments many times to help us conceive our two beautiful children, AJ (4) and Abby (2). I have endometriosis and only one other time was able to get pregnant (m/c at 8 weeks) before AJ. I am super nervous, but very excited. I did miscarry one other time about a year in between both children at five weeks. Having two kids already helps keep me distracted and busy I am a teacher, so I am very fortunate to be able to enjoy this summer off so I can relax a little more and have a flexible schedule, although not necessarily rest.

I am not going to get the hcg tests done because my deductible starts over and I am not sure if it is "worth it" - has anybody heard of how reliable it is to have good numbers doubling now (as an indicator that the rest of the pregnancy should go well)?

I may have lots of questions for you all - I love the little trackers on the bottoms of your profiles, but I am not savvy with computers
July 15th, 2011, 07:05 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Welcome Melissa!
You are more than welcome to post on the main board and join the other pregnant ladies down there . Pregnancy After Loss - JustMommies Message Boards
I had great HCG numbers with my second loss. I didn't do the beta draws or early u/s with this baby and all is well. I did get an u/s at 10 weeks but that was more to make the nightmares stop than to predict the rest of the pregnancy. I am so sorry for your loss but hope that this is a sticky healthy baby and you are with us for the next 9 months. Join in and have fun.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

Last edited by JessP; July 15th, 2011 at 07:09 AM.
July 15th, 2011, 10:19 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HI Melissa and welcome! My name is Missy I am 42 and we went through a lot to get here as well.

Welcome to JM and as Jess said, feel free to join us in the main board!

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

July 15th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Melissa and welcome to PAL. I'm sorry for your losses, but glad you've found us. I hope we get to spend a healthy, happy 9 months and more getting to know you.

I'm Amy (33) and dh is Steve (48). We have two boys (6 and 3) and miscarried our 3rd in august '09. Started TTC in Dec '09 with no luck, a chemical in Oct '10 and finally got a BFP this past April. It's been a "scary," pregnancy with all the anxiety that comes with pregnancy after a loss...as all these great ladies can tell you!

Welcome and best of luck!
This is the miracle of love.” -Maureen Mansfield

(6), (3) and a due Dec. 25, 2011 and one up above and forever in our hearts.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search