A big "Hello" to everyone!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 19th, 2011, 08:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Lara convinced me I should check in! I miss you all a ton! Life is soooo busy with a 15 1/2 yr old, a 13 yr old, a 10 1/2 year old and Max. By the way, Max will be 2 on Thursday! I hope you're all doing well. And, as I try to catch up...make it easy on me. Post after my message and give me an update? I'd love to hear how everyone's doing. xoxo

Oh, and, yes, I know I need to update my signature.

September 19th, 2011, 09:58 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Kelty! With Facebook I feel like I already know things. lol

We're good here! Adjusting to a new baby.

September 20th, 2011, 04:42 AM
Mommy2Makenna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kelty,

Makenna turned 2 in June. She is quite an entertainer! She keeps us laughing every evening. Last night she took the exercise band from dh's wii workout stuff , draped it around her shoulders and exclaims "say super-girl". We say "super-girl" over and over while she runs around the house with her "cape". Also last night, dh pulled out his cell phone to get makenna to say a message to send to her uncle... as soon as he pulls out the cell phone she says "Thanks auntie tammy (for) my bike". That is the phrase he TRIED to get her to say July 31st. No mention of it was made since then. We couldn't believe that she remembered that exactly when he pulled out his phone. I need to post a video of her singing the abc's into the wii microphone. It is priceless!!

In other news, I'm pregnant again! Just over 14 weeks. Still waiting for the morning sickness to go away. I had my first craving yesterday, so maybe things are looking up.

Can't wait to see updated pix. Thanks for checking in... don't be a stranger!

September 20th, 2011, 07:27 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
yay Kelty!!!

Savannah's doing great...a total tornado of toddler activity (as i'm sure Max is too). Tons of fun though...despite the temper tantrums i am finding this age to be adorable - is there anything better then getting a big hug & kiss from your LO??

Newest thing for Savannah is stringing words together....so we here a lot of "No No Mommy, this!" and "Thank You Daddeee" She also loves to shush us if she thinks we're talking too loudly (they're working on "inside voices" at daycare, so this is spillover) and generally bossing us around although we manage to get her to insert a "please" before the command about 1/2 the time

Ok, now catch us up on the boys...I know it must be crazy busy for you with school having started (but no excuses, share!!)

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
September 21st, 2011, 09:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sacha, I can't believe how time has completely FLOWN by. Weren't we just PG and worrying? I swear my PG was longer than the two years I've had Max outside of my "tummy". He's 2 tomorrow. He is an absolute terror! Totally fun. Love him. Wouldn't change him (I'd just tweak him a little ) He's our little miracle, but DO NOT TAKE HIM OUT TO DINNER! Bad idea in so many ways. He's our Energizer Bunny. Never stops. And, none of his brothers did the stuff he does. But, I'll say it again. We wouldn't trade him for the world.

Congratulations are definitely in order to you and to Lara! I am sooooo going to live vicariously through you. I know I will never be PG again, so I'm a little jealous. But, I also know that I am sooooo happy for you. What was your first craving. And, Lara, how are you feeling? I am really hoping you don't have the MS issues that you had last time. Any feelings (both of you) that it's a boy or girl? Twins? he he he

Lara...you're little princess sounds like so much fun! And I'm thinking that the arranged marriage will still work. I'll get a pic of Max to you soon. I bought him the cutest pair of converse shoes today. They match his biggest brother's shoes. So I'm going to take a pic of the size 9toddler shoes next to the size 12 MENS shoes. I'll update you about all of the boys soon.

Brittanie...I am sooo glad that we continue to be "caught up". Your pics and your stories are awesome!!! Can't wait for the next update

Max's birthday is tomorrow. I am actually having a tough time with the fact that he's already 2! Sounds dumb, I know.

Talk to you all soon.
Kelt

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search