Merry Christmas

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 22nd, 2011, 01:59 PM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just just thinking about all my old PAL ladies.... I hope you all have a very Merry Chirstmas! I miss talking with all of you
December 25th, 2011, 10:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Merry Christmas to all of you...and may the New Year bring you peace and happiness! Thinking of you tons. Lurking a lot Miss you all!

December 29th, 2011, 02:18 PM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope eveyone had a great Christmas! We did!
Thea got way too much stuff and loves it all and it is so much fun having Christmas with a kiddo, isn't it?!?!?
Justing got me an engagement ring for Christmas and I can't stop looking at it. I will post a pic too.
December 29th, 2011, 07:34 PM
Mommy2Makenna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Merry Christmas to all of you, too.

We need to get some updated pictures posted of all of our LOs.

January 5th, 2012, 05:14 PM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
I'm so late posting in this but I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas & New Year's!

Work is craziest for me at year end and into Jan, so I've only popped in a few times...I totally agree Sacha we should do a post with updated pics & what the LOs are up to!

Kristi - congrats on getting engaged!!! i'll go check out your ring in other post in a sec...

AND SACHA - holy crap you're almost 30 weeks (!!?!?!!!) where did the time go...you're going into the home stretch now!

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
January 6th, 2012, 04:18 AM
Lara,

I know -- I can't believe I'm 30 weeks either. There is still SOOOOO much to do. We haven't even STARTED talking about names yet.

January 9th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
HOly cow you are 30 weeks. I swear I just read your post the a few weeks ago bout your being pregnant. How exciting !!
February 6th, 2012, 09:24 AM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So glad this post is here....I was just missing you all and feeling like I should check in. Totally sorry that I have disappeared! Roller derby has taken over my life (in a good way, I LOVE it). I'm skating 2 or 3 nights a week, on the board of directors, and putting on a "bout" in the coliseum on campus. I haven't even opened JM in months. So glad to see that you all are still around a bit....

Sacha - I saw a post about baby hats for DD and I thought I missed your birth! I will check in much more in the coming weeks so that I don't! Do you have a name? Also, I can (and would be glad to) make any crochet newborn hat that you can dream up. Right now I am making hats for a newborn photographer and it is really fun to see my hats in beautiful pictures on beautiful little ones! Just let me know if you are interested and I can send you pics of my work.....

Sam - Your post doesn't have a siggie for me to glean info...I hope all is going well in your world!

Lara - I swear she is going to be a supermodel! She just gets more and more beautiful. Also, I see congratulations are in order!!

Mary - How do you do it? Your siggie is amazing, by the way!

Toby just turned one. He is walking, climbing, talking, and just as sweet as ever. I just love my little boy! He is very much a Mama's boy still, big kisses every morning. He is tiny, just like the girls. Juliana is BUSY. She is so stinkin smart and into everything. She WILL make me gray, but she also fills our life with so much laughter. Anything to make us laugh....I know this trait will get her in trouble in school. Cori starts kindergarten this fall. She has a pony and also wants to be a derby girl, like mommy. She is getting really good at skating....wish I started when I was a bit younger!

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
February 7th, 2012, 05:42 AM
Kelly,

Yeah! So glad to hear from you!

Nope -- this baby hasn't come yet. Due date is 3/17. Induction is scheduled for 3/20 if he doesn't come by then. I'm feeling guilty about scheduling an induction, but my dh's 40th birthday is 3/25 (Sunday). ALL his family will be in town because they know the baby would be born by then because my midwife wouldn't let me go more than a week over. I can't pass up the opportunity to plan a surprise 40th party for him with all of his friends and family. Of course, I want to make sure I'm out of the hospital for it, so I talked to my midwife at the last appointment and we settled on this date. It is after the 40 weeks, but I'm still feeling guilty. I'm praying he chooses to come on his own before then (but not too early!)

No name yet - narrowed down to about 8 names. We will use dh's name as a middle name, so just need one to go with it. DH and i just need to spend more time talking about it. It's been just so crazy busy around here.

A cute hat sounds AWESOME! I will message you.

Makenna is turning into the "THREES". DH and I are currently having "fun" teaching her about listening and obeying. It's exhausting at 8 months pregnant. She has a heart of gold, and can really melt my heart though. I'm anxious to see how she really reacts to the concept of "baby brother".

Gotta run to work -- again, so great to hear from you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search