Everybody update!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 6th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am missing everyone! I want to see pictures. I want to hear what everyone is up to. I know we have some mommy-to-be"s" among us. Even if you think life is boring...everyone needs to update. We all want to keep in touch.

February 6th, 2012, 08:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So, here's my update. The boys are doing awesome. I can't imagine life without all FOUR of them. I am also outnumbered. Apparently, burping is funny. I don't think so...

Joey is having a great sophomore year in high school. He continues to be cast in lead roles in school plays and musicals. And, he has the voice of an angel (Yes, I'm braggin. he's my kid )

Thomas is in 8th grade. Two weeks ago he and his Future City team qualified for Nationals (again) in Washington D.C. . We leave next week. So awesome. I am very proud of him.

Robbie is in 5th grade this year. He is doing great. He had another set back with a 1.36cm kidney stone over Christmas. But, despite 3 more procedures, he's kept his grades up and plans to perform in a show this Spring and participate in Track.

Max? He's Max. There are not enough words to describe him. He was a ring bearer on New Year's Eve. He was great. He loves trains, plains, cars, and Disney. And, I can't imagine life without him.

About me... I'm coaching Forensics again this year. And, in the past two weeks I've had a kidney stone, an allergice reaction to sulfa drugs, and shingles. Whatever. AFter seeing my nephew and his wife lose a baby 3 weeks ago (38 wks, no hb. It was horrible) I can put it all into perspective. Please pray for them.

I hope everyone jumps in and updates. I really want to hear about how everyone is doing.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search