Check In Time!! C'MON GRADS GET IN HERE & UPDATE!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Pitridge
  • 1 Post By dee68
  • 2 Post By klt

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2012, 04:11 PM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
ok this playroom has become a nap room, seriously! And i know there's enough of us around to get it hopping again

Give us an update on you & LO(s):

~ Your Name

~ LO(s) Name & age

~ What's new with you?

~ Any new milestones/accomplishment for LO(s)?

~ Funniest thing your LO(s) has done recently?

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
April 12th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yeah, it's been pretty dead, where is everyone
~ Your Name Patty

~ LO(s) Name & age Alex, 3 years old

~ What's new with you? 24 weeks pg

~ Any new milestones/accomplishment for LO(s)? He mastered potty training, we are working now on drama queen attitude

~ Funniest thing your LO(s) has done recently? We found a snail and he took it home, he has to go and say goodnight and good morning to the snail everyday. It's not funny but it was cute.
dee68 and JessP like this.

April 18th, 2012, 08:28 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
~ Your Name - Dee

~ LO(s) Name & age Katie almost 4 !!

~ What's new with you? I Education director for our church,on Administrative council for the church and am on the board for our local Community center...

~ Any new milestones/accomplishment for LO(s)? we are getting ready for preschool in the fall ~ she counts to 20. Can write her name,can spell some words....she just amazes me !

~ Funniest thing your LO(s) has done recently? have to think, there is so much !

JessP likes this.

Last edited by dee68; April 19th, 2012 at 09:33 PM.
April 26th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Your Name Kelty

~ LO(s) Name & age Max is 2 1/2. I also have Joey (16), Thomas (13), and Robbie (11).

~ What's new with you? Sooooooo much. Can't even put it all into writing. So instead, I'll start catching up slowly. But in a nutshell: Joey was the Phantom in Phantom of the Opera" in his high school show. Thomas won Future City NATIONALS and is heading to Space Camp this Summer. Robbie had a 1.36 cm kidney stone on Christmas that landed us at Children's Hospital for 4 days. (He also did some great things, too!). I had a kidney stone, an allergic reaction to meds AND shingles in the same two week period. I just got done with jury duty. I'm going to Nationals with my Forensics team in May! And, I am truly blessed (despite the chaos, I know how wonderful my life is)

~ Any new milestones/accomplishment for LO(s)? New milestones EVERY day!

~ Funniest thing your LO(s) has done recently? He pronounces "fish" as "B--ch" (bad word). It's only funny to you. It's NOT funny to me in Walmart or at the zoo, especially when he calls them "ugly b--ches". (OK, maybe it's still a little funny. But, it's embarrassing. ) We are having a BLAST with him.
dee68 and JessP like this.

June 5th, 2012, 12:09 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Your Name Jessi

~ LO(s) Name & age Kaitlynn 8 months already, its going to fast.

~ What's new with you? Not much, just training for a 204 mile bicycle ride and my first 1/2 marathon.

~ Any new milestones/accomplishment for LO(s)? Kaitlynn is all over the place, crawling, standing while holding furniture and even starting to cruise a bit.

~ Funniest thing your LO(s) has done recently? She loves to giggle at her brother and sister when they do funny things. Its the cutest sound ever.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search