Hi ladies I'm kind of back..

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 22nd, 2012, 07:02 AM
ldovey83's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Gosh I havn't been on this board in ages it seems.. I have had alot going on which some of you know about if you have me on facebook.. My husband and I of 8 years seperated.. He walked out on me when the baby was only 5 months old back in Febuary 2012.. He has been living with this other woman(homewrecker I call her) since May12 and he was talking to her behind my back while we were still together.. So anywho I have been dealing with that. Then I finally decided to move on myself, and I met another guy.. Found out last week we were expecting but sadly Sat I started loosing the baby.. I'm saddened, but I have come to peace with it and that it was probably the best thing for now.. That's me in a nutshell right now..

My rainbow baby Josiah is now 14 months old today.. He is a ham.. This kid has the reddest hair, and I get stopped and asked by everyone "how does he get his red hair?".. He is so smart, and loves his big brother. I hate that I have to send him and his brother to visit thier dad.. Even though I feel like he dosen't deserve them. I know it is not fair to the boys.. So yea..

Then my oldest Elijah started kindergarten this year. He is doing great... Loves school, and loves being a big brother.. He is full of so much energy.. LOL.. So that is pretty much our update in a nutshell.. LOLOh and I should be getting a new siggy soon, but here is a few new pics..

My two boys..
Here is Josiah and I..
October 22nd, 2012, 09:47 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome back. so sorry to hear about you and DH but glad that you have met someone else. Your children are adorable!!

So sorry about your loss. I know how hard a mc is even if you felt like it wasn't the right time, it is still so difficult. Please know that we are here for you if you need us.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
December 6th, 2012, 09:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome back. I am sorry you are having a rough time lately!

July 13th, 2013, 08:04 PM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome back, sophies got red hair too I like redhair. sorry to hear about your loss and your husband, he sounds like a jerk, stay strong,

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Calendar

Af came 4 July nz time
August 9th, 2013, 01:48 AM
Regular
Welcome back,
Your children are very adorable. You have been through so difficult situation but its great you have come out so bravely .How could any man do this? I wonder don’t they have any feelings for their children. Only mothers are responsible for children. You are very brave and you can face any situation.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search