Mama's of the Pregnancy After Loss PR

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 13th, 2010, 08:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Name: Kelty
Children/s name/s & DOB:Joey (12/28/95), Thomas (6/26/98), Robbie (01/06/01), and Max (09/22/09)
Date of loss/losses:10/27/08
Anything about your loss/losses you'd like to share: Baby Rufus (That's what the boys called our baby, even though we don't know if it was a boy or girl) was a surprise. I was 41 years old and could not believe that I was PG! I had always wanted another baby and I thought that this little miracle was sent by God and my mom, who had passed that year. When we lost Rufus, I was devastated. How could I lose my little miracle?!?!?! And how could I be faced with the loss of my mother AND my baby all in ONE year?!?!?! At 41, I knew I wanted another baby. And, although we will never forget Rufus (Thomas still prays for him every night) we are lucky to have our new little miracle...Max! I know my mom is holding my baby Rufus in Heaven and they are both watching over us.

Tell us about yourself!: I'm one of the co-hosts of this fantastic board. I don't know how I would have made it through PAL without all of the wonderful women on this board. I am a SAHM. I've been home for over 11 years. I'm an active volunteer at our kids' school/our church, and my DH of 18 years says that I truly redefine the terms "Stay Home Mom" because I'm never home. I'm always on the go. We have a cat, Samantha (18) and a dog, Libby (3).

Read more: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f4...#ixzz0cYhbHFLa

January 13th, 2010, 09:11 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
((did I really never post here????))

Name: Brittanie
Children/s name/s & DOB: Erin Rielle, 6/7/07 and Patrick Reese, 2/25/09
Date of loss/losses: Cora Rei, born sleeping 5/2/06
Anything about your loss/losses you'd like to share: We confirmed she was gone the day before, and I was induced the next morning. She died of a cord accident, wrapped tightly around her neck twice, and around her abdomen too. She had the most beautiful red curly hair.

Tell us about yourself!: Not much to tell. I love being a SAHM to my precious miracle babies, and I miss the one I'm not holding.

April 8th, 2010, 04:49 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Penelope

Children/s name/s & DOB: Logan Gregory...April 1st, 2010

Date of loss/losses: Autumn Rose...February 7th, 2009.

Anything about your loss/losses you'd like to share: It was a missed miscarriage at 12 weeks. Our angel baby, so loved and missed

Tell us about yourself!: I'll come back and do this when I have more then a few minutes

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
May 8th, 2010, 10:36 PM
Name: Rose
Children/s name/s & DOB:
Date of loss/losses: July 11, 2008
Anything about your loss/losses you'd like to share: My exhusband and I tried to get pregnant for over a year. I charted everything and did everything my doctor told me to for a healthy pregnancy. By the time we decided to give up, I found out I was pregnant at 3 weeks. Had a missed miscarriage at 8 weeks.
Tell us about yourself!: I'm 24 and in the US NAVY. My fiance is a Marine, deployed to Afghanistan as of April 22, 2011. Just found out I was pregnant last Friday and only got a 5 minute phone call to throw that out there for him. None the less, we're both thrilled. Currently I am 5 weeks and 5 days and extremely nervous.
January 4th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Sherry777's Avatar Blessed Mommy
Name: SherryChildren/s name/s & DOB: Jessica Brooke 7/12/02; Christian Kelly 12/8/05; EDD: 8/28/12

Date of loss/losses: April 2, 2011

Anything about your loss/losses you'd like to share: My husband and I really longed for a baby and I got pregnant on the first cycle of trying in January 2011. I had borderline blood pressure but was not put on medicine. When I went in for my 12-week appointment, there was no heartbeat. I miscarried at home at 13 weeks on April 2nd. At the time we had relocated to Minneapolis, MN, and we were away from friends and family, which made it even harder. Only God brought me through my depression in the months that followed.

I'm pregnant again and due this August, and I am trying really hard not to be scared or negative, but it's hard.

Tell us about yourself!: I live in Memphis, TN with my husband and children. We got married in 2000 after two years of dating. We modify/build race cars, breed chinchillas, and I used to teach spinning class at the gym. I have been a legal assistant/paralegal since 1997, and my husband and I also own and operate two businesses. We repair and sell plotters, copiers and other office equipment. We also do networking between the office equipment and machines.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search