Mama's of the Pregnancy After Loss PR

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 9th, 2007, 02:45 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
Name:
Children/s name/s & DOB:
Date of loss/losses:
Anything about your loss/losses you'd like to share:

Tell us about yourself!:

-------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Emma
Children/s name/s & DOB: Gabrielle Jayda-Lee, 26.10.06
Dates of loss/losses: 02.11.01 & 19.11.05
Anything about your loss/losses you'd like to share: I named my two angels Jayden Scott & Micah James

Tell us about yourself!: I live in New Zealand & am the oldest of two children. My sister is 3 years younger than me, and is amazing... She had a baby at 17 - Brodie Scott - who passed away at 4 months old, due to SIDS. My parents are great, they've been married 25 years, and generally support me in whatever I do. I would like to have 4 children, I like to think I'd be happy with 1, but I know I wouldn't! I am in a new relationship, with an amazing man, so hopefully we can last the distance!

September 25th, 2007, 04:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Name: Nicole/Nykoal
Children/s name/s & DOB: Makenna Hope Rose - Sept 3rd, 2007
Date of loss/losses: Oct 2005, May 2006, July 2006
Anything about your loss/losses you'd like to share: After 5yrs of infertility I had 3 losses in a span of 9 months (1 ectopic, 1 missed m/c that ended in a D&C, and 1 natural m/c). I was Dx with a genetic condition that's the cause of my m/c's.

Tell us about yourself!: I live in Canada with my DH, Scott, and our little girl Makenna. We're been married for 9yrs, and together for 14yrs. After many years in the corporate world as a corporate event planner, I'm now a SAHM and loving it!
October 24th, 2007, 08:05 PM
SandKmommy's Avatar Seamus and Kieran's Mommy
Name: Justine
Children/s name/s & DOB: Seamus Patrick Allen, July 18th, 2006
Date of loss/losses: August 12th, 2005 is when they officially said I m/c'ed but they said it probably happened a day or so before.
Anything about your loss/losses you'd like to share: It was extremely hard, as I'm sure it is for anyone. One of the hardest things is that my friend was due on April 6th and I was due April 16th... So that was tough to know that she was a single mother and I was engaged and we couldn't be parents. It was a natural m/c but after the bleeding for the m/c ended I never got AF back. My Ob had to force it to come back after 61 days with a shot of progesterone and thats how we got pregnant with my son.

Tell us about yourself!: I will be 21 in March. I'm married to Kenneth (23) and of course we have Seamus. Seamus is physically and developmentally delayed and has been in Physical Therapy sense October 2006 and started Developmental Therapy last month, its very tough, and hard to deal with but we make it through day by day. We are moving to Nebraska in 2½ weeks

March 2nd, 2008, 04:32 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Marie
Children/s name/s & DOB: Nolan born Oct 4, 2006
Date of loss/losses: October 05, m/c at 12 weeks
Anything about your loss/losses you'd like to share: We weren't sure if she was a girl, but we named our first lost baby Sophie--we TTC her for 18 months. We got pg with Nolan 3 months after our loss, he was worth the wait

Tell us about yourself!: When I got back off mat leave, I found an awesome job that allows me to work from home-I go to the office half a morning a week. I have an amazing babysitter 20' from my house-I couldn't ask for a better job! We're back to TTC!
May 7th, 2008, 09:39 AM
Babylove27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Keosha
Children/s name/s & DOB: None
Date of loss/losses: August 31, 2006, July 27, 2007, February 7, 2008
Anything about your loss/losses you'd like to share: The first two losses were due to a right tube ectopicand right corneal ectopic. Both resulted in surgery. I lost my right tube in the first ectopic, almost lost my life in the second, due to a rupture and internal bleeding, resulting in a loss of 2 liters of blood. Thank God I went to the hospital when I did because I did not have any signs of bleeding only excruciating pain, which I did not expeirence with the first ectopic pregnancy. The last loss was recent, and was an early pregnancy miscarriage, which would not have been known, had I not been ttc. I miscarried natuarrly without D&C and was given the go ahead to try again right away. These losses have been extremely hard and have really taken a toll on me and my husband. I really hope this pregnancy turns out fine and I have a helathy, happy baby. It would be worth all the pain, suffering, and time.

Here I am, pregnant again. I am scared to death. No one knows but my husband. It kills me to not share my news, but I am scared, and do not want to become happy or excited, because my fear of loss. I joined this forum for support and the relate, vent, and express fears. Since I do not want to tell family and friends to I feel I am far enough along, I need extra outlets to express myself. My husband is wonderful and supportive, but as with most men he does not understand all my emptional turmoil, and does not always know how to help or respond to my emotions, fears, and reactions to this pregnancy. I can wait to get to know more of the mothers on this board.

Tell us about yourself!: I live in Atlanta, GA. I have been with my husband for 4 1/2 years, married for 1 year, 1 month. I am a home body. I like to read, listen to music, and love reality TV.

May 7th, 2008, 10:29 AM
Regular
Name: Lorena
Children/s name/s & DOB: Robert 10/11/02
Date of loss/losses: January 31, 2008
Anything about your loss/losses you'd like to share: After trying to conceive for 4 yrs i finally got the news mid January, only to be told that it was an empty sac. I didnt know what to expect from a natural miscarriage, and these forums helped me immensely. It was devastating going through a pregnancy loss because I had been waiting for so long. Now 3 months later I have gotten a positive result on my home pregnancy test. I am so excited to go in and see the doctor, but am experiencing MAJOR morning sickness, that last all day and night.
Tell us about yourself!: I like to watch movies, and play with my son.
May 23rd, 2008, 01:59 PM
sunnie83
Name: Kasey
Children/s name/s & DOB: Josiah - 5.4.08
Date of loss/losses: 7.6.07
Anything about your loss/losses you'd like to share: It was our first pregnancy and we were so estactic that we told everyone at 4 weeks and ended up having to tell everyone again after we lost it. I was so emotional for the month following - that we never expected to get pregnant with Josiah the very next month..

Tell us about yourself!: I am 25 years old and married to my DH, Daniel, 28. My DH is in the Marine reserves and was deployed to Iraq from 9.11.06 - 4.21.07. We have been married for 2 years (4.8.06) and love the outdoors, farming, animals and hunting. I graduated from a Christian college with a degree in Health & PE (Dec 2005) and taught for one year at a Christian school. I am currently a SAHM and loving it!
May 23rd, 2008, 08:31 PM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

Name: Sabina
Children/s name/s & DOB: Benjamin - May 3, 2008
Date of loss/losses: Hannah lost Jan 7/07, Dylan lost June 13, 07

Tell us about yourself!: I am 28 years old and DH is 30 years old. I was a medical secretary at a children's hospital but now a SAHM with Ben. I have three dogs that are my babies. We mostly like spending times hiking with the dogs and gardening.
August 21st, 2008, 06:04 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to airfobrat Send a message via MSN to airfobrat Send a message via Yahoo to airfobrat
Name: Janessa
Children/s name/s & DOB: Joseph Kenneth 07/07/08
Date of loss/losses: 1 Nov 2006
Anything about your loss/losses you'd like to share: Miscarried at 11w1d on 11/1/06...coincidental? lol It broke my heart, but I got pregnant less than a year later, and I am very glad because my son means the world to me.

Tell us about yourself!: I am 21,and a single mother to my son, I live in Michigan with a pastor and his family, and I might be moving back to Illinois here in a few months (I will keep ya'll posted!) I am originally from Texas, and have lived around the world. My dad was air force until this past summer, and I couldn't be more proud of him. I lived in Germany for 4 years and England for 3. I don't work right now, and am really suffering from it. If ya'll have any questions, just feel free to ask!

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for the awesome siggy!!

October 16th, 2008, 08:48 AM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Nikki
Children/s name/s & DOB: Kaylie 6/13/05 & Scott 7/21/08
Date of loss/losses: July 2004, May 2007 & October 2007
Anything about your loss/losses you'd like to share: My 1st two losses were natural losses both at about 6 weeks. While I will always miss my babies I am blessed that I was able to m/c in the comfort of my own home without medical intervention. My 3rd loss was an ectopic. I had started spotting on a Friday and went to a doctor on the following Monday to be told I was having another m/c. But the u/s tech found the sac in my right tube. I had surgery the next day and ended up losing my baby and my right tube.

Tell us about yourself!: I am 26 almost 27 if you want to get technical but I stopped having birthdays at 25 I am currently on maternity leave with my son and loving it! I am a loan processor for a large bank/mortgage company and I work with ARM loans. It is a scary job to have with todays economy but I love it! My husband and I have been friends since I was 15 and he was 16. We started dating right after HS when I was 17. And I am happy to say we will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary in Jan 2009. I love baking, sewing and scrapbooking.

October 16th, 2008, 08:18 PM
angelmomjen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to angelmomjen
Name: Jennifer
Children/s name/s & DOB: Nathan 9/27/08
Date of loss/losses: Damion Tate 7/03/05
Anything about your loss/losses you'd like to share: I was 21 weeks pregnant with Damion w hen he was born, and a huge peice of me went with him on that day. He will always be my first born, and I will always cherish the 21 weeks we had together. I have Nathan now and he is wonderful and I am so blessed to have this joy called my son, and my angel in heaven.

Tell us about yourself!: I just turned 26, DH is 30 and we have been married 5 yrs, together 6 years. I work full time with a company that makes whirlpool bathtubs, I run the shipping department. I have not been to work in 3 months due to hospital and home bedrest, and I love being at home with Nathan but I am also eager to get back to work. (money money) I am a worry wort, love dogs, have the most amazing mom and dad.
March 8th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Name: Deamma
Children/s name/s & DOB: Joshua Michael Guelich--May 4, 1991
Date of loss/losses: 5/11/91, 7/91, 12/31/99
Anything about your loss/losses you'd like to share: Josh was a week old when he passed away. The main valve in his heart wasnt full developed so he had to have surgery and have a shunt out in. The Drs who were taking care of him werent very friendly. When they stitched him back up he was leaking blood threw this stitches. So he had to had a blood transfusion after 3 hrs of bleeding. The Drs realised after that time that they had missed a few stitches and that why he was leaking. When they went to take him back in to fix the problems the Dr looked and me and said kiss your son goodbye, right then I knew he was not going to make it. He passed away a few hrs later because of his lungs filling up with mucus from the tranfusions ahd he had trouble breathing on his own.

When I got pregnant with my daughter in 1995 I developed blood clots, so when I got pregnant in 1999 I had millions of clots in both legs. Drs said when I passed out if I didnt have my green field filter in to catch my clots I never would of woke up. I lost all usage of both my legs and had to learn to walk all over again and also had a miscarriage.

Tell us about yourself!: I live in Kentucky and I was born and raised in Central, Pa. I like to do crafts, meet new ppl and have lots of laughs with friends
March 14th, 2009, 08:32 PM
Name: Fernanda
Children/s name/s & DOB: Will be November 19th, 2009.
Date of loss/losses: August 2008
Anything about your loss/ losses you'd like to share: Losing my first baby was so hard. I couldn't believe it was happening to me. It happened all naturally but still hurts.

Tell us about yourself: I am from Brazil but have been living in the USA for the past 5 years. I am married to a wonderful Navy EOD. I am almost 27 and my HD is 29. We have been together for 8 years today and married for 5 years. I just found out yesterday i am pregnant and I am so scared of losing this baby as well. My husband and I are more than ready for this baby. Funny fack: Found out i was pregnant while on a trip in Brazil to visit my family. It was a nice surprise for them.
August 8th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Name:
Angela
Children/s name/s & DOB:
Madison Elizabeth October 12th 2008
Date of loss/losses:
October 1st, 2006, (Samantha Marie) Febuary 19th 2007 (Baby H)
We lost Samantha to Turner's syndrome. Our second one was a Blight Ovum.

Tell us about yourself!:
I'm 27 years old, Married in June 06 to Mike (28). We tryed for a year after our second loss to get pg with Madison. I was also on Clomid and got pg the first cycle on it. We are currently WTTC.

August 31st, 2009, 11:20 AM
I lost a baby girl due to turners syndrome, in Feb o8...had a d n c the 19th at 14 weeks pregnant....it was one of the worst times of my life...
September 10th, 2009, 09:46 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
Name: Dee
Children/s name/s & DOB: Katie June 13,2008
Date of loss/losses: Jr. Oct 26,2006
we found out at 7 weeks that we would lose the baby....I decided to do it naturally...at 11.5 weeks I had the m/c...it was the most devastating time in my life.
the emotional pain was worse than the physical pain... I wish no one had to go through it.

Tell us about yourself!: I am co hosting PAL again, and am thrilled about it!!
I will be 41 Oct 6,...Mick and I have been married for 1 yr. We live in Illinois, and we are loving being Katie's mommy and daddy. Every day with her is more and more amazing than the day before !
We have 2 furbabies..Sadie a 2 1/2 yr old standard poodle, and Max a 10 yr old cat
Read more: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f4...#ixzz0QlnAJ4Hq

September 11th, 2009, 08:11 PM
NeeshBoogie's Avatar Super Mommy
Name: Neesh
Children/s name/s & DOB: Isaiah April 8, 2009
Date of loss/losses: April 15, 2008 and June 25, 2008
Anything about your loss/losses you'd like to share: Both my losses occurred around the 6-week mark and I did both of them naturally. My losses taught me I am strong enough to handle anything but I am not able to control everything, and that is okay. I appreciate Isaiah so much, in part because of my losses, but I would not wish that experience on anyone in the world. At all.

Tell us about yourself!: I'll be 27 October 1st. Dame and I have been together for 2 years now, and we're both in agreement that Isaiah is the best thing each of us has ever done in life. I am a cloth/disposable hybrid diapering, exclusively breastfeeding, delaying solids until 6 months kind of mom...and I probably plan on making my own baby food. I'm also a news reporter and a student. I'd like to be a registered nurse within the next 3 years. All that makes me sound super busy, but the slightest glance from my son makes me drop everything because I am entirely smitten with him.

Thank you Mod-MommaTrish for my gorgeous siggy!!!

October 8th, 2009, 06:59 AM
Name: Christina
Children/s name/s & DOB: None yet
Date of loss/losses: 7/27/09
Anything about your loss/losses you'd like to share: My loss happened at 11 weeks. I was super excited right before thinking I was almost in the clear. It was the most painful experience emotionally and physically that I have been through. We are now pregnant again, and I am nervous but very hopeful!

Tell us about yourself!: I am 29 and have been married for almost six months. My husband and I wanted to conceive as soon after the wedding as possible, and cannot wait to be parents. I am planning on being a SAHM, which has always been my dream. I am an accountant, which will be what I fall back on when my kids are old enough.
October 26th, 2009, 05:12 PM
ChattyAshley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Ashley
Children/s name/s & DOB: Topher, 2/3/09
Date of loss/losses: 3/15/08
missed m/c at 10 weeks. Didn't have a D&C. Lasted 10 days. Miserable. But in the end we felt really calm and knew things were going to be fine.
Tell us about yourself!: Married to Jay for 5 years. Topher is just about 9 months. Live in Utah. Teach 6th grade. Hang out in the Jan09PR, but still lurk in PALPR from time to time. What else do you wanna know? Just ask; I'm an open book!

Thanks to Babydoll213 for my cute siggy!
November 3rd, 2009, 11:49 AM
Mommy2Makenna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Sacha
Children/s name/s & DOB: Makenna 18Jun2009
Date of loss/losses: 11/2/2007
Anything about your loss/losses you'd like to share: We found out on October 31st (Halloween) that there was no heartbeat. An u/s revealed an empty sac measuring at 6w6d even though I was supposed to be 12w. We aren't sure if it was a blighted ovum or a missed m/c that was reabsorbed. I scheduled myself for the d&c on 11/2. That morning, I started bleeding pretty heavy and decided not to have the surgery and m/c naturally.

Tell us about yourself!: I work full time as an IT manager. One day per week, I get to work from home and share the day with my little girl. (I have the BEST boss in the world!!!) DH and I have been married since '01. I am BLESSED to have such an awesome family!!!!!!!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search