Custom Snuggies!

Forum: Swap Shop - For sale by mommy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Swap Shop - For sale by mommy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 29th, 2009, 10:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Given the snuggie craze, I've decided to sell custom snuggies that are a bit more to individual tastes and tailored towards your special someone.

No pictures yet, but in about a week I will have at least a few made that will be for show. But all snuggies made will be made to order, that's why I don't have any now!

Anyways, I decided to sell Snuggies that are made with fleece that have characters such as Thomas the Tank engine, Dora, Barbie, Princesses, solid colors, all that fun stuff that is more tailored to the likes of your kiddo. For a very slight additional fee, make it even more custom by having the kiddos initials or name embroidered on the snuggie. From the recommendation of my kiddo, we thought about adding straps along the back, so if you want to turn the snuggie around and use it as a robe and tie it shut, you can.

I can also have custom blankies made. I would take a picture of my daughters, but she is in dire need of a new one because she drags hers around everywhere, and it is falling apart. But she still loves it! But the blankets we make (we being my Mom and I) are silky character print on one side (solid colors also available) and a soft, velvety material on the other side. I have not seen character prints in this material, but if I come across some I will be able to use it. The edges of the blanket are covered in a silky blanket edging. My daughter has a green print on one side, and silky monkeys on the other. She has had it about 3 years and just loves it.

Costs will depend on the type of fabric used as some prints are more expensive than others, but I promise to keep costs as low as possible. We were thinking around 15 bucks for the kid snuggies with a name on them, 10-12 without. Unless a certain character print is much more than that, I don't forsee the cost going up much more than that.

As for the blankets, cost will totally depend on size and the print.

If anyone is interested, post here and I will be sure to update pictures soon. If you have a certain kiddo in mind, possibly post with their favorite colors, characters, and maybe a name or nickname they would want on their snuggie and I will research the fabric to get back with a price. If you want a blanket I will try to wash Lily's and get a cute picture of her, but be warned, the blankie is 3 years old and has gone EVERYWHERE so its a bit worn
December 13th, 2009, 01:30 PM
I would like to order two snuggies for Christmas presents. I need a Thomas the Train snuggie and a cheetah print snuggie. Is this possible and how much would they cost? Please email me at jwise20@cox.net. Thanks so much.

Jen Wise
March 8th, 2010, 11:57 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I'd be interested in seeing pictures of the snuggies
March 8th, 2010, 06:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow I'm so horrible, I forgot I even made this darn post. LOL.

Well my momma is getting fabric for blankets tomorrow if it is at all possible, so we will be getting fabric for the snuggies too. Ill update it so I can get pics and such in, and be better about reading this thread in the future, lol.
August 7th, 2010, 08:44 PM
Hi! Would you be interested in making me a snuggie asap!? Email me on natalieecullings @gmail . com! please!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search