About The JM Swap Shop Members!

Forum: Swap Shop - For sale by mommy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Swap Shop - For sale by mommy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 24th, 2007, 10:26 PM
Kelly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This thread is now an archive. Please tell us about yourself in the new thread which is stickied.

Last edited by Kelly; April 23rd, 2009 at 07:45 PM.
February 25th, 2007, 12:24 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to bille_182002
Name: Billie Jo

What other JM boards do you hang out on? I like to roam the who website, not much of a talker, but I like to check things out

What will you usually have for sale on this board? clothes mostly, just added a few dvd's that I'm trying to sell

Are you an ebay member? If so, what's your ebay ID? I'm an ebay memeber but dont sell on ebay yet, just buy.

Tell us a little about yourself, married or not? Kids? TTC? Waiting to TTC? Hobbies? etc.
I am married, but happily married since i was 16, I have one daughter her name is December and she's almost 3 yrs old ,my husband and I am currently TTC but no luck yet. I enjoy play sports when I get the chance, I'm a sucker for reality tv.

And a picture of yourself if you have one.

February 25th, 2007, 08:48 PM
dkmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Leslee

What other JM boards do you hang out on? 20-something, cooking and entertaining, and then i roam

What will you usually have for sale on this board? i haven't yet, but when i do it will be kids/baby clothes and shoes - i have TONS that i need to get rid of!

Are you an ebay member? If so, what's your ebay ID? yup, lane6901, but we dont sell too much on there

Tell us a little about yourself, married or not? Kids? TTC? Waiting to TTC? Hobbies? etc.
married to matt for 6 years on june 9th - we have 2 kiddos damen will be 5 on march 19 and the kendall will be 2 on sept 14. i have a few hobbies that i have absolutely no time for which makes me sad, and other things i would like to get into, but haven't had time to learn (such as sewing/quilting)
February 25th, 2007, 10:21 PM
Kobain's Mommy's Avatar Future A&M Aggies Mommy
Name: Nicole

What other JM boards do you hang out on? I bounce around

What will you usually have for sale on this board? Baby clothing. I'm a doll collector... So I seem to collect baby clothes with that collection... Thus I have a lot of preemie to 3-6M stuff that I weed through occasionally. Most of my stuff is new without tags. I'll sell the occasional odd item as well.

Are you an ebay member? If so, what's your ebay ID? I mainly buy on Ebay... but it's nmersiovsky

Tell us a little about yourself, married or not? Kids? TTC? Waiting to TTC? Hobbies?
I've been married going on 3 years. DH and I decided to start TTC this year. I work at a daycare and he is in the Army National Gaurd.

This was my high school SR picture.

made by BAM

February 26th, 2007, 05:24 AM
kim79's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to kim79 Send a message via Yahoo to kim79
Name: Kim

What other JM boards do you hang out on? May PR

What will you usually have for sale on this board? girls and boy clothes from infant to toddler

Are you an ebay member? If so, what's your ebay ID? roland7115

Married to JOe for almost 5 years. I have 3 kids, ages 8, 2 and 9 months.

February 28th, 2007, 04:28 PM
Terryndevonsmommy's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Terryndevonsmommy Send a message via Yahoo to Terryndevonsmommy
Name: Jodi

What other JM boards do you hang out on? I hang on The family and Arts and crafts

What will you usually have for sale on this board? childrens clothes mostly boys and maybe some other stuff

Are you an ebay member? If so, what's your ebay ID? squeaker232003 i do not sell yet

Tell us a little about yourself, married or not? Kids? TTC? Waiting to TTC? Hobbies? etc. I am married to Terry for 8 years we have 2wonderful boys Terry jr and Devon

March 6th, 2007, 12:42 PM
ERICKA77's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name:
Ericka
What other JM boards do you hang out on?
I cohost Infants, regular of First Time Mommies, Southern Mommies, and others I pop in and out of.
What will you usually have for sale on this board?
Eventually homemade jewelry and baby stuff
Are you an ebay member? If so, what's your ebay ID?
Yes
Married for 10 years. We have a 9 month old son named Kaven.

March 11th, 2007, 03:21 PM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Sherry

What other JM boards do you hang out on? May 2005 Playroom, Decorating the Nursery & occasionally Photography & Swap Shop!

What will you usually have for sale on this board?Mostly girl clothes from my daughter, usually on ebay, and also occ. some misc. items from room/bedding decor. I also have my bows on the "Homemade Items for Sale".

Are you an ebay member? If so, what's your ebay ID? Yes. It's sherryberry74

Tell us a little about yourself, married or not? Kids? TTC? Waiting to TTC? Hobbies? etc. I am married, a SAHM and have 3 children. I enjoy selling on ebay, JM, reading, shopping-for kids, making hair bows, scrapbooking (when I have the time= never, lol) and just hanging outside with family.

And a picture of yourself if you have one
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

March 11th, 2007, 04:04 PM
Carly's Mama's Avatar formerly JackieGerhardt!
Send a message via AIM to Carly's Mama
Name: Jackie

What other JM boards do you hang out on? January 07 PR, Northeast Mommies, Plus Sized Mommies

What will you usually have for sale on this board? Right now, maternity clothing and pregnancy-related stuff. Soon it will be size NB clothing, my baby is growing so fast!

Are you an ebay member? If so, what's your ebay ID? yeppers - Jacklynn_Irene

Tell us a little about yourself, married or not? Kids? TTC? Waiting to TTC? Hobbies? etc. I'm engaged to Carl, we have been together for 4 years. We have a 9 week old baby girl Named Carly, she was born on January 5th. we live in upstate NY. I used to have hobbies but now I have a baby so those kinda faded into the background LOL!

Alexander Richard, born 10/21/09 via emergency c/s
8lbs, 7 3/4 oz
20.5"

March 14th, 2007, 05:45 PM
MamaBx3
Name: Britanie

What other JM boards do you hang out on? August 07 PR, Love and Sex

What will you usually have for sale on this board? baby Clothes/Shoes !

Are you an ebay member? If so, what's your ebay ID? Nope

Tell us a little about yourself: I have 2 daughters, Vae & Sophia . Not married , but have a wonderful bf , SAHM
March 16th, 2007, 01:02 AM
crochetfrog's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to crochetfrog
Name: Dava

What other JM boards do you hang out on? Nov 06 PRand Siggie School

What will you usually have for sale on this board? Crocheted items and some boys clothes

Are you an ebay member? If so, what's your ebay ID? I am, but I don't get on ebay much

Tell us a little about yourself, married or not? Kids? TTC? Waiting to TTC? Hobbies? etc. I'm married to Jorge. I have 3 kids, Joshua 11, Deklen 3, and Bayleigh 4 1/2 months. I love to crochet and watch tv. Love listening to music too.

<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left">Me-Dava-33 (1-8)--DH-Jorge-27 (10-23)--DS-Joshua-13(4-8)--DS-Deklen-5(6-4)--DD-Bayleigh-20 mo.(10-20)--Angel Baby lost on 10-14-05 @ 5w2d PHOTOS Come visit my online photo albumE-MAIL ME! [email=crochetfrog@yahoo.com]</MARQUEE><div align="center">

[b]Thanks SassyGirl for the blinkies! Thanks pattyandthemoos for my logo!</MARQUEE></div>
March 20th, 2007, 04:09 PM
MommyLovesLauren's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MommyLovesLauren
Name: Jenifer

What other JM boards do you hang out on? photography & love and sex

What will you usually have for sale on this board? clothes

Are you an ebay member? If so, what's your ebay ID? no

I'm a married sahm to my 18mo daughter Lauren. My hobbies are photography, crafts and shopping.

April 3rd, 2007, 09:31 AM
paganempath
Name: Teri

What other JM boards do you hang out on? Aug. 2007 PR, Frugal Mommies, and Financial Planning/Budgeting mostly; but will lurk any of them

What will you usually have for sale on this board? Clothes my daughter has outgrown

Are you an ebay member? If so, what's your ebay ID? I am but I don't buy/sell anymore; my ID is iluvchris226

Tell us a little about yourself, married or not? Kids? TTC? Waiting to TTC? Hobbies? etc. I've been married since last December, I'm a SAHM to my daughter who's almost 8 months old, and I like to play games on Pogo.com and stalk the boards of JM all day
April 3rd, 2007, 05:06 PM
Skrina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Kristina

What other JM boards do you hang out on? Nov 06 PR, Cloth Diapering, Decorating Your Nursery

What will you usually have for sale on this board? Custom painted wooden wall letters, baby shoes, growth charts, drawer knobs and light switch covers. I paint lots of kid's room decor and furniture items.

Are you an ebay member? If so, what's your ebay ID? yes, but I'm not selling anything on there right now.
Tell us a little about yourself, married or not? Kids? TTC? Waiting to TTC? Hobbies? etc. I am married with one son, Reid who will be 6 months shortly, he was born on October 13, 2006.

Devyn Louise~May 22, 2008~~Reid August~Oct 13, 2006

April 3rd, 2007, 10:30 PM
10x_A_Mommy's Avatar Plus 1 :)
Name: Jessica

What other JM boards do you hang out on?
November 2006 PR, WAHM's, Attachment Parenting

What will you usually have for sale on this board?
Slings and Tote/Diaper Bags, and occasionally other handmade items such as baby clothes.

Are you an ebay member? If so, what's your ebay ID?
Yes, just started on ebay. Member name: zingslings

Married for 4 1/2 years, mom to 2 girls (ages 11 yrs and 6 months) and 3 boys (ages 8, 5 and 2).

That's me on my avatar and below in the siggy

Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks

April 24th, 2007, 08:48 AM
AlexisMom's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to AlexisMom
<span style="font-family:Georgia">First off let me say "I\'m new to this board but not to the other\'s that I post on but I do more reading then anything"

Name: Heather

What other JM boards do you hang out on? Housekeeping & Home Organization

What will you usually have for sale on this board? Girl clothe\'s that my daughter can\'t wear anymore

Are you an ebay member? If so, what\'s your ebay ID? No I am not

Tell us a little about yourself, married or not? Kids? TTC? Waiting to TTC? Hobbies? etc. Not married but living with my S/O with my 6 year old daughter

And a picture of yourself if you have one.</span>
April 30th, 2007, 01:13 PM
twingirls52905's Avatar loving my new baby boy
Send a message via Yahoo to twingirls52905
Name: Heide

What other JM boards do you hang out on? I browse around, but may 2005 playroom alot

What will you usually have for sale on this board? girls clothing and I have handmade hairbows (www.snsbowtique.com) on the handmade thread

Are you an ebay member? If so, what's your ebay ID? yes twingirls52905, but we don't sell on there much

Tell us a little about yourself, married or not? Kids? TTC? Waiting to TTC? Hobbies? etc. I am a sahm to twin girls and I also watch a 2 yr old little girl. I make & sell hairbows and I also sell Avon.

May 1st, 2007, 02:16 PM
mommaluvs2730's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name:Tawny

What other JM boards do you hang out on? I mostly go to first time mommies and august playroom06 but venture around on other ones.

What will you usually have for sale on this board? Actually not quite sure was just looking around and thought Id introduce myself

Are you an ebay member? If so, what's your ebay ID?no

Tell us a little about yourself, married or not? Kids? TTC? Waiting to TTC? Hobbies? etc. I recently had my first child in august and with SO for almost five years hopefully will be getting married soon. I plan on having at least two more children maybe more if I dont have a boy haha.

June 26th, 2007, 10:31 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Name: Chantelle

What other JM boards do you hang out on? Teen Mommies, August DDC, Frugal Mommies mostly... but I like to lurk too

What will you usually have for sale on this board? Women's and babies clothes, books...

Are you an ebay member? If so, what's your ebay ID? working on it right now actually...

Tell us a little about yourself, married or not? Kids? TTC? Waiting to TTC? Hobbies? etc.: Not married, but engaged... my baby's due aug. 28th... as for hobbies, i love to scrapbook
August 6th, 2007, 04:12 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to pcb_fl_mom
Name: Arlene

What other JM boards do you hang out on? I like to look around on several different boards.

What will you usually have for sale on this board? kid clothes

Are you an ebay member? If so, what's your ebay ID? arlenesgiftshopnmore

Tell us a little about yourself, married or not? Kids? TTC? Waiting to TTC? Hobbies? etc. I am a married sahm of 4, ages 11, 8, 4, and 2. I also have 2 step kids that are 19 and almost 16! no more kids for us LOL my tubes are tied. hobbies~ photography and the internet LOL

And a picture of yourself if you have one. you can find a picture of me on my about me page on ebay

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search