THE ANIMATION PORTION OF PHOTOSHOP CS4?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blinkie School LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 22nd, 2008, 04:16 PM
jacob'smom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to jacob'smom Send a message via Yahoo to jacob'smom
ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO WORK IT? I WANNA TRY MAKING A GLITTER BLINKIE

<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left">
</MARQUEE>
February 2nd, 2010, 08:52 AM
mommy jenn's Avatar Mega Super Mom2Morgan
did you figure this one out? i would like to know this but for CS3

September 13th, 2010, 04:55 PM
Jinna's Avatar Serenity's Mama!
I am not sure if you have figured this out yet...? I know in PS CS4 you go to Window>Animation, then add the original image that you want to use to the animation frames. You can add more frames by clicking on the duplicate icon (looks kind of like a page with a curled corner) at the bottom of the animation frame box. In the layers panel add a new layer then use the quick selection tool from the tool box panel and select the portion where you want to add glitter. Then go to Filter>Noise>Add Noise. Play with the settings to get the right look, which can be viewed in the preview window. Make sure that what ever your adding the noise to that it has color so that the noise/glitter will turn out that color. Once you have your noise settings to your liking click ok. Make sure that you select the image in the animation frame box that you want to edit and create a layer for each section of the animation. Say you are working with animation frame 1 and you have a layer 1...make sure the eyeball icon is showing for layer 1 and the background and make sure your frame 1 is selected. Continue this step for each additional part of the animation. If you want to animate a colored border for instance...You could have 4 frames & 4 layers and select each section of the border with the quick selection tool to add the noise/gitter to. Make sure that when your working with each layer that the eyeball icon is only showing for that layer and the background layer and none of the others. This is what will show the animation between the different frames. Set your frame timing to your liking and use the play button to view it. To save click save to save as PSD file to edit later if needed and save as a GIF file to show the animation. If the animation is not viewable when previewed in say your windows picture previewer, you may need to upload it to a site like Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket to see the animation. I know this is all over the place, but I hope it gives ya the idea

Jinna Wife to Jerry~Mom to~ Ashton, (11) Conner, (8) Kailey, (4) & Serenity

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search