Pixel Blinkies?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blinkie School LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 31st, 2009, 05:38 PM
BrandiiNikkii.*'s Avatar Mommy to Girls ♥
Does anyone know where to find tuts on how to make them?

Example :

June 15th, 2009, 09:22 PM
crazeydaisy1975's Avatar Veteran
i use to have a few links for them...let me look around in my favorites see if i still have some of them and i'll post a couple...

hugs
EDee

June 15th, 2009, 10:14 PM
here are a couple i found..there use to be tons of these type of tutorials out there..but i didn't find as many this time..i didn't really find any exactly what you were looking for though.

in the sample you posted..

it looks like they made four separate blinkie squares..in the blinkie squares they added small black blocks then drew the white letter pixel by pixel...put them all together then added the animated key along with the text at bottom ...i have never explained how to do them to anyone but they aren't as hard as they look really... i was trying to find you a tutorial these are the only ones i found..but they aren't exactly what you were looking for so maybe someone else may have some better links for you..i'll still be looking for something better that will help you out..

this is the basic block tutorials...all that you would do would add the blinkie dots around the edges..

http://serratosays.bravepages.com/blinkietut.html
http://serratosays.bravepages.com/blinkietut2.html

hugs
EDee

June 16th, 2009, 05:07 PM
okay..go me i believe this tutorial is pretty close to something like you were wanting it took me a day to find it on google..but i found it..i hope this can help you...i was on a mission..refused to give up..lol....this is the site i found it on....it should work for you..

Blinkie

hugs
EDee

June 16th, 2009, 06:54 PM
BrandiiNikkii.*'s Avatar Mommy to Girls ♥
Awe!
Thank You so much!
Off to look at the sites.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search