HELP!! PS-CS3, anyone?!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blinkie School LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 25th, 2007, 08:45 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
I just got PS-CS3, but I can't find image ready. Does that mean I can't do blinkies anymore?! Where is it?!
December 26th, 2007, 07:38 AM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i have the same program and i cant do that or link the layers together or anything.....all the tutorials i have found go to PS CS2 and older versions.....

December 26th, 2007, 07:54 PM
Linz responded to the thread I made in my PR. She said CS3 doesn't have ImageReady anymore. Now you have to go to window-->animation or something like that. I hope I figure it out soon. I'm working on a PR blinkie that has about 130 slides!! I'd already done 100 or so before dh bought me this laptop for xmas. Now I'm in over my head.
December 26th, 2007, 09:20 PM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i found that you dont have to do image ready....when you save it just save as "save as web...." something or another and make sure to save in GIF format

December 27th, 2007, 11:15 AM
Quote:
i found that you dont have to do image ready....when you save it just save as "save as web...." something or another and make sure to save in GIF format[/b]
Yeah, but you would need image ready or an animation program to choose which layers to view in sequence.
January 11th, 2008, 09:16 AM
SPinkD's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to SPinkD
I have CS2 at work and CS3 at home. I find now in CS2 the only time I use ImageReady is if I am trying to open an already animated file to add to the blinkie I am making.

So, for CS3, Go to WINDOW > ANIMATION ...that will pull up the sequence box and then you do just what you would do in Image Ready. When you are ready to save...choose save for web...making sure to save it as a .gif.

Hope that helps.

Thank you RaspberryBeret for my gorgeous siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search