Legit work at home jobs

Forum: Work at Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Work at Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2006, 03:31 PM
mommy2sarah's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to mommy2sarah
I am a mother to a 4 month old daughter. I have worked as a medical assistant for the last 5 years and would like to be an at home mom. Is there anyone who is doing anything at home.....transcription, data entry, folding envelopes??? anything thats real that you can get extra cash. This is definately a career change but I have realized that being at home with my daughter is most important to me.

<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center"></div>
January 18th, 2006, 12:00 PM
Alice's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Go down 2 posts to the "telecommute jobs" post-- is there anything there?

Try the freelnace sites: www.freelance.com, www.poewar.com-- there are lots of them out there. Play with the wording--"medical transcription", "freelance medical billing"... whatever is appropriate.

Could you teach/tutor HS bio-- either in real life or online? Maybe look into that?

Try www.poewar.com There's an ad there from Suite 101, posted yesterday-- maybe there's something there for you?

Try www.crazedlist.com It's a scan of the better known Craig's list, but you can hit a whole lot of cities at once

Good luck!!!
JULIA (2-17-00)
KIRA (2-04-03)
<a href="http://siggiez.com/countdownz/ch/index2.cgi">
January 19th, 2006, 10:38 AM
Alice's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I found this on www.poewar.com dated 1/15
Freelance High Tech Writer/Analyst — Norwalk, CT
Posted by John Hewitt @ 1:09 pm. Filed under Educational (t) Technical (t) Freelance (t)

BCC, Inc. (www.BCCResearch.com) is seeking seasoned market researchers/writers who are capable of preparing complete, self-contained technical/economic market research reports discussing niches in most physical or life science sectors of the economy including: biotechnology, chemicals, healthcare, banking, technical ceramics and advanced materials, electronics, energy, flame retardancy, food/beverage, Internet, telecommunications, membranes/separations, plastics, packaging, waste, water, and air treatment, and many other industries. Applicants must have excellent knowledge of their chosen industry and excellent economic/market research skills. Successful applicants must be able to meet publication deadlines and adhere closely to finished copy format requirements which are supplied by the publisher (see Author Guide downloadable from http://buscom.com/guide). Compensation is competitive and scaled to publication sales. Typical duration of each assignment is 12 weeks. Please apply by e-mailing your resume, list of publications, and a brief cover letter identifying industries/technical areas of greatest interest to: kgainer@columbus.rr.com.

[link]

Interested? Maybe the "healthcare sector?
JULIA (2-17-00)
KIRA (2-04-03)
<a href="http://siggiez.com/countdownz/ch/index2.cgi">
February 7th, 2006, 06:58 PM
Regular
Send a message via Yahoo to 4pointmommy
There are actually quite a few legit home based businesses out there. Its just a matter of weeding out the bad ones and picking the good ones, to get info from. You should NEVER pay for INFO. Paying a sign up fee if you're comfortable with it. Its all about finding what you're most comfortable with personally. I work at home and I'm very satisfied with the results! I'm much happier here and now than I can ever remember being before. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you find exactly what it is you're looking for! Have a great day, and God bless!

Want To Have A Healthier Financial Freedom?
Rebecca Newman

Have a Great Day & God Bless!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search