A Great Way to get FREE Advertising!

Forum: Work at Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Work at Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 3rd, 2006, 05:53 AM
ConnectingRainbows's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Is it Really this Easy to Get Free Advertising?
by Nicole Dean

One of the best ways to get free advertising is to simply write articles and give them away. Itís a foreign concept to many in online business, but itís one of the best ways to get traffic, improve your search engine ranking, and sell more products.

Why Should You Write Articles?

Newsletter and website owners are desperate for content. As someone who owns websites and publishes several newsletters, I can vouch for this. I regularly search article directories, looking for quality information that will help my readers. And, every article I use from these resources gets published with the authorís information and a link to their site.

Why Give The Articles Away?

How much would you pay to include your ad in a newsletter or popular website? Anywhere from $5 to $80. Wouldnít you prefer to have your ad placed for free? Itís easy to see the financial reward. Look at the bottom of this article. Right there, plain as day, you can see a resource box with my website included, so you have proof that this method works.

How do you write an article?

Take another look at the article that youíre reading right now. Itís short. Itís simple. Iím not a Literary Genius. Iím just being me.

Start by picking something you know about, or a problem that you can solve, and start writing. Just do it!

What should you include in the Author Bio?

Your Name
Something interesting about you or your website
Your website link - Donít forget this one!
Special offer - Mention a freebie or special offer if you have one.
Donít use this area to *sell*. Just get them to your site.

May you have lots and lots of free advertising!

About the Author: Nicole Dean is published all over the web, under numerous pen names. She welcomes you to visit EasyArticleMarketing.com to get started using article marketing to boost your business today.

Tired of feeling like you have to be superwoman, caring for everyone but yourself?
You donít have to! JourneyToJoy.com
March 4th, 2006, 05:24 AM
Alice's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What a great idea!!!

Not that I can use it personally-- I don't have a website, and my tutoring comes from local kids. But if you sell a product, you can write up the benefits of using it-- how it's good for your health, your wellbeing, your kids... whatever. Then your website is conveniently right there. It's win/win.

So, say you sell kids books. You do a little research about how important it is to empahsize literacy, and how kids who don't read well by the end of 3rd grade aren't likely to become lifelong readers. Then you include your website, where they can buy the books and solve the problem!

Good thinking KC!!!
JULIA (2-17-00)
KIRA (2-04-03)
<a href="http://siggiez.com/countdownz/ch/index2.cgi">
March 5th, 2006, 11:41 PM
Radish4ever's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's a great idea!

This reminds me of my dad! We moved a lot when I was growing up. He is/was a psychologist and when we'd move to a new town, he would often volunteer to go onto the local news to talk about topics like depression or ADD or something so that he'd get his name out there and get new clients! It WORKS!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search