Been looking for a year now!

Forum: Work at Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Work at Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2006, 11:51 AM
Super Mommy
I have been searching for a year for a work from home job. I can't find anything that is legit!!! I want to work IN my home, not go anywhere. I do not have a lot of money to invest...perhaps like $200 dollars the most. I am a very "office" type gal. I love paperwork (i know i know....i'm strange..lol) and being organized. I'm good at budgeting. Er...I'm good at telling ppl what their budget IS not neccessarily following my own budget...jk lol. If it is fun, easy yet hard working at the same time, if it pays well and it's not like "Omg...I have to have this done by this time and that done by then...and o gosh I can't do this" then it's for ME!!!! I like to work alone, yet with others. I don't like to have "full responsibility" for something, but I like group efforts KWIM?

Do y'all have any options?? Do you know what could be a possible path for me? Thank you all sooooooooooo much in advance

If you would like please feel free to email me at WaterMama06@lycos.com

I DID read the Rules for posting on this board but if I screwed up somehow and did a no no in anything I have said please feel free to delete it!!!
March 7th, 2006, 12:01 PM
Alice's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi, and welcome!

I bet you're OK-- you said to e-mail you for answers, not to plug a product!!

Scroll down to the "huge list of telecommute sites"-- its kind of old, but I bet there's some office work there for you!!

edited to add: here it is: http://www.justmommies.com/boards/in...howtopic=77837
JULIA (2-17-00)
KIRA (2-04-03)
<a href="http://siggiez.com/countdownz/ch/index2.cgi">
March 7th, 2006, 12:14 PM
Super Mommy
Hey thank you so much!!!

O gosh....I think that overwhelmed me LOL
March 7th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Could you tell us more about your interests/hobbies/education, etc?? It might help narrow things down!
JULIA (2-17-00)
KIRA (2-04-03)
March 8th, 2006, 03:40 AM
This one was posted yesterday... it may be a longshot, since I don't know much about your background:

http://orlando.craigslist.org/med/139846032.html
JULIA (2-17-00)
KIRA (2-04-03)
June 13th, 2006, 12:54 PM
mistyb43's Avatar Member
Hi I noticed you have been looking over a year!!!
You need to find something that you will enjoy doing, research it, make sure it is with the BBB and legit(thats what I did) then go for it!!! Stick with it a give it a real try!!! Don't just try it for a couple of weeks and give up. Nothing comes quick and easy in this world. It takes time, dedication, and consistency!!!! I have a home business and I love the fact that I can watch it grow month after month!!!!
Good luck and God Bless
Misty
as for me and my house we will serve the Lord
Joshua 24:15
Joshua 24:15
June 27th, 2006, 06:33 AM
WAHM to 3 Crazy girls
Wow you have been looking for a year!! I have just started a home based business to take my baby girl (14 months old) out of daycare so that I can stay at home with her. I will email you later with a little bit more info if you would like.

Talk to you soon

Mommy-of-one

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search