Work at Home United

Forum: Work at Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Work at Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 23rd, 2010, 10:27 AM
rachaelh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Does anyone know what they are about and if they are legit?

Thank you Kiliki for my siggie
January 23rd, 2010, 10:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I've never heard of them but after doing a search on the Better Business Bureau's website they have an F rating against them so regardless of if they are legit or not I'd stay FAR away from them.
February 9th, 2010, 07:08 AM
sarahlorrain's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's Melaleuca. You can look it up. It's a company that sells natural home cleaning and health type products. You would have to recruit other people into the company. Everyone is required to purchase a certain amount of product from the company every month. You get a commission from the products purchased from your downline. It's legit, but I don't know very many people who make money doing it. Maybe someone else here has more experience with them.

Owner of HomeJobsForMom.com
February 13th, 2010, 06:25 PM
Work at Home United is a non-for-profit support team for the independent marketing executives who set up wholesale accounts for Melaleuca, Inc. Work At Home United is not a "work-at-home" scheme and does not buy or sell any products. I have been part of the team for over 18 mos and love it! The founder of Work At Home United rates a B with the BBB and Melaleuca rates an A+!! They have been accredited since 1987 and have even won the coveted BBB Torch Award among many. Melaleuca offers products that are so much safer than the store brands. They are non-caustic and they have no fumes that can out-gas into our homes, which can contribute to asthma and other respiratory related illnesses, among other things. The products are up to 6x concentrated. Ounce per ounce...dollar per dollar...we are going to save lots of money over their time as a customer. We offer some of the best vitamins and health specific products out there. So many people are not healthy these days because they just don't eat the needed nutrition to stay healthy. Our Customers are going to save time! Who doesn't need more time in this rat-race these days? Our 100% money back guarantee speaks for itself! 60 days on the products, 90 days on the vitamins, and 120 days on the membership! There is NO contract. Customers can cancel in writing by the 25th of ANY month! There is NO impulse shopping! How many times have we all gone into WalMart, Target or anywhere with 5 items on our list and came out with a basket-full of stuff we really didn't need? That's called impulse shopping and the stores set products up strategically throughout the store to make their customers do it!
Melaleuca offers over 350 wellness products that have helped so many people to live healthier lives. They are a company who's bottom line is NOT profits, but is about caring about servicing their customers and giving them the best they can give.
I know our family is healthier, and we have saved time & money by shopping at Melaleuca. After 26 years working for a major airline, working with the Work At Home United Team and sharing our awesome company will be my last career as I plan to replace my airline income and take early retirement at the end of this year. I hope I have helped answer your question. I wish you much success in whatever you decide to pursue Blessings

Last edited by healthy4u; February 13th, 2010 at 06:28 PM.
February 14th, 2010, 01:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Just depends on which one you look at on the BBB. Two of them have F ratings and two of them have B- ratings. Either way I personally wouldn't get involved with a company with either rating, but that's JMO.

Work at Home United - Training Programs - Better Business Bureau

BBB Review of Work at Home United in Lawrence, KS

Work at Home United Review - WORK AT HOME COMPANIES in Stamford, NY - BBB Reliability Report - BBB serving Upstate NY

Work at Home United - Carisa Bartels - Training Programs - Better Business Bureau
February 17th, 2010, 02:59 PM
MelKD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlorrain View Post
It's legit, but I don't know very many people who make money doing it.

Keeping the November 2008 PR in my Prayers

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search