Looking for work =(

Forum: Work at Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Work at Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 14th, 2010, 12:15 AM
AnaLove's Avatar Veteran
I have been looking for a job for so long! My daughter just turned three months and even with a job I probably could not afford day care not to mention I don't really want to put her in day care. I have been trying to find a job working from home but I don't trust putting money into it. Can anybody help me out. I really need a job =(

Rylen Novaleigh born 11/13/2009 6 lbs 15oz 18 inches
February 17th, 2010, 02:57 PM
MelKD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi hun!

First of all, DON'T put money into a WAH job, unless you're buying into a WAH business opportunity (such as Mary Kay, Avon, Tupperware, etc). Any company that wants money from you in order to hire you as an employee or IC is trying to scam you.

What type of work are you looking for? What are you skills, and are you able to be on the phone? There are soooo many different WAH jobs out there, it's easier to help if you can narrow it down a bit!

Keeping the November 2008 PR in my Prayers

February 23rd, 2010, 06:39 PM
I agree with the previous post, there is a difference between a WAH job and a WAH business. A job will not ask you to put any money out- there is no cost, but to start your own home business there are certain start up fees. I have my own home business, but that was my choice. You really have to pay attention and watch out for scams. My advice, if you see something that you like, check out the BBB website first to make sure it is legit. Good luck on your search and I hope that you find something that works for you and your family
March 2nd, 2010, 07:34 PM
Hello!

Taffy here with Work at Home United.

I work with a giant network of people....and we all support and

depend on each other to help our businesses grow. We have found

friends in one another because we all have the same goal: to stay

home with our children and make a significant contribution to our

family's income.

Our business has a great sense of integrity, is extremely solid, and is in great standing with the BBB. This Company is 23 years old, debt free and part of the Inc. 500 Hall of Fame.

The best part is that You and I, and our

team, will work together to help your business grow. You will NOT be

alone.

I am a Mom, not a salesperson; I will not pressure you. Let me share

my story with you. Log in to my website under get more info, and that

will let me know to get in touch with you. I really hope you'll join

our family of friends and business partners.

Please visit my personal website and fill out "Get More Info".

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search