We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
The weekend is coming! Here are a few nosey questions about your WAH jobs...
1. Why did you originally look for a WAH job or to start your own business? Because my husband is a cop who works nights and sleeps days, is off 3 days during the week so we only needed daycare 2 days a week for 2-3 hours a day and nobody wanted to do that plus then needed drop in care for days hubby had to go to court or got called out. We went through 7 daycare providers in a year due to them going back to work and it was murder to find another one each time and was just way too crazy. Once my son is in his early teens I intend on going back to working outside the home (preferably as a police dispatcher).
2. Why did you go into the specific area(s) you're working in? Because it paid decently (ie I could quit my office job and make about the same amount of money doing this), I had experience in transcription already, and I can type fast and accurately.
3. What other WAH jobs or positions have you had in the past? None this is it. And as soon as I can get out I am so there!
1. Why did you originally look for a WAH job or to start your own business? At first it was to supplement our income. Then, soon after I found out I was pregnant, I was laid off. This job has allowed me to still bring in some sort of income, while staying home with Kyleigh.
2. Why did you go into the specific area(s) you're working in? It interested me the most and is the easiest for me.
3. What other WAH jobs or positions have you had in the past? I have tried Avon, and it really wasn't my thing.
Kyleigh - 3 years old
My beautiful miracle baby..
Do you want to learn how to stretch your dollars further?