Marketing

Forum: Work at Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sour Amaretto

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Work at Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We just relocated about 4 hours from home. I am an independant consultant and would like to keep my business afloat but i know noone where we moved I haven't a clue how to get my name out there now
April 5th, 2011, 03:49 PM
mticknor's Avatar Veteran
Fliers, Go to local businesses and ask to leave a stack of business cards, Classifieds, Word of Mouth, Trade Shows, Bumper Stickers.....just to name a few
April 12th, 2011, 05:06 AM
The best thing is to post a note at the previous place. And secondly ,mail your customers if you have there e-mail addresses available.chino hills personal training

Last edited by Cyril; April 16th, 2011 at 06:18 AM.
April 13th, 2011, 08:13 AM
update fliers or your website
August 14th, 2011, 08:40 AM
Leverage the internet... But brand YOU, not your business. Surround your branding around what you enjoy, and tie in your existing business... I would definitely go ahead and set up additional streams of income for yourself... (relevant products that would be of value to your audience) You can do this from your blog/ website... promote the products of others.

It's amazing how you can grow your business locally with the right online marketing strategies. More time leveraging... You work more effectively and generate more income. You'll enjoy your business this way... instead of tying yourself down to one single income stream.

Patrice

Last edited by Patrice Walker; August 14th, 2011 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Wanted to add how to tie in business with your own brand.
November 6th, 2011, 06:34 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to Brandy Luing Send a message via Skype™ to Brandy Luing
market like crazy on the internet.... I have my own business and that is how I market my business hope that helps you and good luck

WORK AT HOME UNITED
BRANDY LUING
DIRECTOR VII
TAYLOR, DEVIN, JESSE JR, BROOKE, AND EASTON

www.workathomeunited.com/brandy
December 19th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Sour Amaretto's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Sour Amaretto
I have it on my van, I put fliers out in neighborhoods as long as the city allows, I ask different places to leave business cards, I join mommy groups to meet new people...
missy123 likes this.

Wife to: J
Mommy to:
Minion 1 2*3*05
Minion 2 6*3*08
Minion 3 7*22*11
Minion 4 7*30*12
Minion 5 due 9/20/13

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search