Has anyone had success working with Herbalife

Forum: Work at Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Work at Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 22nd, 2011, 11:03 AM
(Mayhem)'s Avatar ~!Theresa!~
Send a message via MSN to (Mayhem)
I have just started selling Herbalife products and I am wondering if anyone that posts in here has had actual success with selling it. I am a vivid online browser and I plan to market as much online as possible.

I have 3 children and it has been difficudlt setting time for me to work.

I am not a big product pusher and I know this is something I have to worl around a little. I don't want to become one of those people that other people avoid because they are afraid they are going to sell them something.

I would much rather attract people to me that are interested and then sell to those that are serious instead of talking about it to everyone with limited people actually purchasing. I know that putting the time in should equal more results but I have taken a marketing class in the past and I know this is not always the case.

So to anyone that has tried to sell directly to people...have you been able to sell enough to provide for youself and your family, or even enough to cover your own product?

Thanks Ladies!

Oh PS -
My name is Theresa, I am a 25 year old mom of three children ages 7 months, 2 years and 4 years. I am married to an amazing man named David who has been my support through everything. We have been together for 7 years now. I am excited to meet all of you and I plan on posting here as regualrly as I can. I am very excited about my new business venture.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search