would this be ok with you as a parent?

Forum: Work at Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Work at Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 23rd, 2011, 05:07 PM
Hello! I am a childcare provider for two lovely boys that I've grown very attached to, and they are very attached to me. One is preschool age and the other is a bit older. I watch them in their home. I'm getting ready to TTC, and I'm worried I'll lose my job when I have a baby. I personally would love to go on caring for them, bringing my little one along. i don't feel that I would sacrifice any of the care for the boys at all.

I'm wondering for those of you who are parents and hire nannies, etc, would you fire me? Or would you let me continue working but bringing my baby?

Thanks for any input!!
June 27th, 2011, 10:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I think that if you and the kids get along well and the parents are happy with you, then you will probably be able to find a way to make it work. Someone in my son's PR is a nanny and she started bringing her son with her once he was born. Once you get pregnant and are ready to announce it to people, I would suggest you talk to them about it and let them know you would love to stay on.
June 29th, 2011, 09:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I would be okay with it as a parent.
July 1st, 2011, 05:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to jacinthe
i'm someone who nannies in my own for 2 boys and i have a 1 yrs old as well and we are ttcing for a second child and the parents know we are ttcing as we have become close that we talk and fb each other and they are keeping their kids with me even after the baby is born

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search