Working Mom

Forum: Work at Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Work at Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 9th, 2011, 09:15 AM
LoveBNaMOM's Avatar Veteran
Good morning ladies,
I am simi new to just mommies. I was part of the forum when I was pregnant with my son, and now I am pregnant again and decided to join again. I am just going to vent a bit, I'm just wondering if there is anyone else that has the same feelings I do. When I was pregnant with my 1st child I always knew I would stay at home instead of working. Well of course things did not work out that way, and I returned to work full time and my mom watched my son, who is now 4 and is school. Well this time around I am not so lucky to have my mom watch the baby I am now pregnant with. I am only 6 weeks by the way. My fiancé and I do NOT want to put our baby in child care; however he is not able to support us on his own income for me to stay at home. I have thought about maybe searching for a part time job once the baby is born, but then I will still have to put my child in child care, which I really DO NOT want to do. It’s sad to say but I think I have to just suck it up and work to make ends meet. Does anyone else have these feelings? I didn't really have a big issue with working until I found out I was pregnant now the anxiety of working is creeping back up.
December 16th, 2011, 08:51 AM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to Brandy Luing Send a message via Skype™ to Brandy Luing
Honey I completely understand where you are coming from, I was there 5 years ago with #4 child. I started looking for something that I could do from home and found something before I had her and did it while I was on leave from work. I am so glad I did a search because I never returned to work and I stay home with now 5 kids and love what I do from home. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to talk more. I wish you all the best and know you are not alone when making a hard decision

WORK AT HOME UNITED
BRANDY LUING
DIRECTOR VII
TAYLOR, DEVIN, JESSE JR, BROOKE, AND EASTON

www.workathomeunited.com/brandy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search