how many of you work from home?

Forum: Work at Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Work at Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 6th, 2012, 09:01 AM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to Brandy Luing Send a message via Skype™ to Brandy Luing
I love that fact that I get to work from home I have been doing it now for 6 years I work for a company the markets and adversite for an internationall wellness company and we are always looking for Motavated Moms and Dads

WORK AT HOME UNITED
BRANDY LUING
DIRECTOR VII
TAYLOR, DEVIN, JESSE JR, BROOKE, AND EASTON

www.workathomeunited.com/brandy
December 14th, 2012, 05:49 AM
Story's Avatar French Canadian
I work from home.
I'm a freelancer web designer/developer and a photographer.

Mom to Maèva (11), Nadjat (9) and Klaus (5)

January 17th, 2013, 11:36 AM
I work from home! I'm on oDesk, but work for one company mainly. I do graphic design, video production, and manage the schedule for my "boss". I also handle two email accounts, and monitor the forums. It's an awesome gig.

In my spare time (ha!) I also sell PartyLite (which has been a GODSEND, seriously) and teach voice lessons to high school kids. :-)
January 27th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Veteran
I'm in odesk too..I had my regular clients. I also do administrative work though I am also improving my photoshop skills but in the past 2 week I'm starting to be in the online buy and sell business too and will eventually use it too to apply in odesk. I had also opened a store/accounts in different site and have my own page. I had been on ebay for 2 days now and won on my first bidding auction yesterday for 2 items. Yipee...working at home is the best!!
February 25th, 2013, 08:16 PM
I love working from home around my family! I've been working and earning a reliable income from home for the past 5 years! What I love most is that I don't have to leave my house and there's no selling products, delivering products or large investment. I couldn't imagine my life without our reliable and residual income coming in month after month for our family!

If you want to start a home business choosing the right one is important. Be sure you have a team of support, and that the risk and investment doesn't out-weigh the income you will be making. There are a lot of home businesses that will tell you to "fake it till you make it", and I love that I don't have to do that. We are real people earning real incomes that last a lifetime. Make sure you team up and are coachable and you will do great!
March 2nd, 2013, 06:27 PM
Veteran
I'm an Odesk freelancer too for 10months and I already have a regular job but I had also started selling on ebay since January2013,and It's working fine.
March 20th, 2013, 12:40 AM
I started to look into my passion, hobby, skills then I wanted to train and look for seminars..but of course I talked to DH about it, I was so lucky that he was really supportive about my decision and he always reach out whenever I need help about it and he covers my shift for the kids whenever I wasn't able to.../
May 4th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Not sure exactly what you can post on here after reading the message at the top but the forum title is 'how many of you work from home?' Not sure how to share without saying what we do or posting links to help other mother's work at home.

Here goes though and hope this is okay...

I work from home and enjoy the flexibility of staying home with my son.
May 23rd, 2013, 06:59 AM
sarahlorrain's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I do. I started my website with work at home job leads when my 3rd child was little. I just started a website about something I was knowledgeable about and monetized it with ads from Google Adsense. I have also made money writing articles.

Owner of HomeJobsForMom.com
July 30th, 2014, 08:49 PM
I do
August 15th, 2014, 01:07 PM
I recently had to quit my office job and I have joined Poofy Organics, which I am very passionate about. I have also started a blog and will do Affiliate Marketing as well. You can be successful as long as you are passionate. There were tons of wonderful posts with different ideas.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search