Need help ASAP please

Forum: Work at Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Work at Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 9th, 2012, 08:04 AM
mommywannabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommywannabe Send a message via MSN to mommywannabe Send a message via Yahoo to mommywannabe
Hi ladies.
I am currently a working mommy but I have to give my notice today that I am quiting. This place just isn't right for me, between the stress and the fear of getting yelled at or messing up, and the fact that my boss is so involved in my personal life and makes hurtful remarks to me regarding my choices and the way I live my life (which is actually very focused and devoted to my children).
I should mention a couple things. 1.My boss USED to be married into my family and says she considers my family her family. 2.She feels like she has the right to voice her opinion about my life to me and my family. 3.I am a singe mom of 2 boys (5 yrs old and 3 yrs old) and I am curretly almost 5 weeks pregnant. I am in a relationship with the man that I am pregnant by, though it has been a brief relationship, we are very happy about our little oops baby and couldnt be more excited.

I am currently looking for a new job and turning in my two weeks today. I had a meeting yesterday with my boss and she said some very very hurtful things that made me cry. And then she proceeded to say that she doesnt want to lose me as an employee and that she didnt mean to make me cry that what she said was just "her opinion". I have a hard time with confrontation and was not able to voice to her that my life was none of her business and I did not want to hear her opinion.
Regardless, I am going to have to quit.

Can ANY of you help with what I need to do or look for when searching for a work at home job?? I have a lot of experience in administrative and clerical work. I can not "spend money to make money". I just need something that will allow me to contribute to the household and help pay the bills.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from someone soon!!!

August 13th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow, what a horrible situation you are in. I'm glad you found it in you to quit. I don't have much advice for online jobs. I run an Etsy shop and before that, I had a home daycare. My only advice would be to be very careful. There are legitimate jobs out there, but there are also a lot of scams. Good luck!
August 15th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Working Solutions, www.alpineaccess.com are both customer service WAH positions. Try Work at Home Jobs: Free Legitimate Work From Home Job Opportunities. All are legit WAH jobs and they have them categorized. Maybe try looking under the customer service positions.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search