Can anyone point me in the right direction

Forum: Work at Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Work at Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 11th, 2012, 08:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
The husband has basically had the pay cut in half. I'm trying to figure out something that is a real job online I can do at home. I have two boys. My 11 year old has Autism, so there are a lot of times where I get calls from school where I have to go up there like for 20 minutes. Normal employers in real life won't allow you to do that. So, I'm looking for something that could make me a few dollars to help out. Is there any such thing now days??? Thanks in advance for the help

EDee
September 13th, 2012, 01:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Work at Home Jobs: Free Legitimate Work From Home Job Opportunities is a WAH site that has legitimate WAH job postings. TONS of customer service jobs to do at home listed on there. Many you do have to commit to a schedule though, but if you could maybe committ after your son is home from school or after he goes to bed then that may work for you. There are other categories on there also.

Good luck!
September 13th, 2012, 11:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you for the information. What do you do? do you know if I could use my regular line or would I need another one
September 14th, 2012, 12:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm a transcriptionist. But unless you can type at least 75-80 words per minute with 98% or so accuracy and have experience working from home doing it, most of the places won't hire you. It's hard to get into with the ones listed on that site. However, the customer service jobs don't seem too difficult to get on with as long as your computer and internet connection meet the specifications they each need. You can use your regular phone line, however they require you have a landline and turn call waiting, etc off, that you have a quiet work environment, computer with a newer operating system, specs, etc and a broadband connection. Each company will list their requirements and some have you do a computer check where it checks your upload/download speed and it will tell you if you pass or not.

And you can check the "daily leads" as well on there. Some are state specific, some are knowledge specific and some are generic. Just start applying, taking the assessment tests and hope for the best.

Good luck!

Last edited by SpazTaz; March 31st, 2013 at 08:24 PM.
September 17th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
cool..I'll check it out I may not meet the internet connection thing because I have to have Sat Internet I live a few miles too far for the regular i'll check into though thanks
edee
October 21st, 2012, 12:52 PM
I am a Team Manager with Tastefully Simple. I do alot of work from home via the internet and work out of the home about 2-4 hours a week. I am home all day and it's nice to have that freedom with my schedule. If the school calls I am free to go whenever I need to.
October 24th, 2012, 09:47 PM
Brittney06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
There are a lot of scams out there today but there are also a lot of business oppurtunites that require work and dedication. You have to be careful but I hope you can find something that will fit in with your life
December 6th, 2012, 11:59 AM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to Brandy Luing Send a message via Skype™ to Brandy Luing
You have to be careful there are a lot of scams out there trust me I have done them all I think LOL... I started working from home about 6 years ago and I can honestly say I found a company that is legit and pays me every single month. I can help you if you want so please feel free to contact me

WORK AT HOME UNITED
BRANDY LUING
DIRECTOR VII
TAYLOR, DEVIN, JESSE JR, BROOKE, AND EASTON

www.workathomeunited.com/brandy
June 22nd, 2013, 09:36 AM
Veteran
If you have a hobby or skill, you can start your own business, and work from home. Before my first child was born, I taught myself web and graphic design, started my own business, and work from home. In the past, I also joined a MLM company (Cookie Lee Jewelry) that paid really well and was really fun. I quit after 2 years because my web design business was getting busier, but it was great while it lasted!
October 2nd, 2013, 07:33 PM
Super Mommy
I've been working from home as a medical transcriptionist for the last four years. Here's some info I put together about what I do: What is Medical Transcription? - Careers in Medical Transcription
You do have to have some training, but you can also do the training at home. I like it because I don't have to sell anything!
January 22nd, 2014, 04:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm in the same business as Brandy Luing. Wonderful opportunity and legit. Let me know if you want to know more.

my little love bug Savina Celestiale arrived 10/16/12 measuring 6lb 5oz, 20 inches

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search