Looking For

Forum: Work at Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Work at Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 21st, 2005, 08:55 PM
JGoldinger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JGoldinger Send a message via MSN to JGoldinger Send a message via Yahoo to JGoldinger
A WAHJ THat is legit in the first place. I want to make a few hundred a month just so i can stay in college and do it. Every thing in the world intrests me. I have been looking up and researching different ones but i dont know what is legit or not. If you have a SAHJ then tell me about what it is and the money you make off of it and that would be great. Also tell me if there are more oppertunities with your company available.

Seriously i love everything and to do anything especially new stuff. I am great on a computer and etc. etc.

Thanks Guys
Jen

<div align="center"></div>
April 24th, 2005, 01:09 PM
Regular
Jen,

As you stated there are many WAHJ out there. The one I am with is great and fun. With your computer experience it would fit nicely. If you would like to know more check out my info below.

Good luck,
Brenda
<font color="#0000FF">GET EXCITED AND COME BE SUCCESSFUL WITH US!
Join a team who together are working from home and loving it. We work for ourselves, but never by ourselves.
No Selling/ Stocking Products or Home Sales Parties.
100% Risk Free and member of the BBB!</font>
<font color="#FF0000">For more information visit: <font color="#FF0000">http://timewithkids.stayinhomeandlovinit.com</font></font>
Brenda Stanley
June 10th, 2005, 07:12 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to JWallace
mark. is a division of AVON which is directed at college women. You would make 40% on all cosmetics sold and 25% of other items (like jewelry & clothing). All you have to do is show your friends and let them buy.

If you want more information you can go to meetmark.com. I think you can even sign up online! Good Luck to you!
Mommy since 2000 & 2002 & TTC #3!
June 10th, 2005, 09:43 AM
JGoldinger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JGoldinger Send a message via MSN to JGoldinger Send a message via Yahoo to JGoldinger
I dont think that some thing like that would fly over to well just because there are several woman out here that do it...

<div align="center"></div>
June 14th, 2005, 09:16 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
What did you have in mind? I think either of these ideas would be good, there is really no such thing as saturation when it comes to direct sales. Whoever is the best at it is the one who makes the money. There are a lot of good companies out there. The reason there are not as many successful people at it is because it has more to do with how hard you work at it, in my opinion, than which company you choose. Although some are better than others. If you haven't been to Nicole's site www.showmomthemoney.com you should go check it out. She has a lot of good ideas there.

I know once upon a time when I was in Mary Kay, I could make as much money part time as I did at a full time job. So it can be done.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
June 16th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Regular
Hey Jen,

Beautiful baby you have there! When my newest arrived I decided that I really need to be at home with my kids. I looked into a lot of work from home companies and found that a lot of them were looking for a big investments from me (time and money), or involved selling products and carrying and inventory. That is something I didnít want to do because I had been there and done that in college only to lose money. I was blessed to find a team of women who support each other in making the dream of staying home a reality. The company that they partner with has been in business for 20 years, has a great record with the B.B.B. and is a Inc 500 company. They have free training, a free website and a great support network that will help you to reach your goals. If you want to check it out go ahead and visit my website. If you like what you see contact me and I can get you all the details and see if it is a fit for you. Visit www.watchthemgrowathome.com.

Good luck in finding something your looking for. Please make sure to remember if they want you to pay to even hear the information, DONíT!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search