Trying to work from home

Forum: Work at Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Work at Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 16th, 2017, 11:25 PM
I'm trying to find legit at home jobs. I have looked into many options, but was hoping you ladies may have some input. I'm not interested in any kind of direct sales (no Lula, no Lipsense, etc). The main thing I need is flexibility so that I can do it during daycare/preschool and nap time and of course after they go to bed. I'd appreciate any leads. Thanks!
June 15th, 2017, 11:34 AM
Hello,Our company is a liaison between customer service representatives and large companies in the USA.
Here's what we are looking for :
We are looking for Customer service reps who are looking to work from home. Must Have a PC, landline and a Headset. This is Independent Contract work, not employer based. Customer service rep sets their own hours and works from the comfort of their own home. Pay is hourly and not based on selling. You will work for some of the largest companies in the USA. Must live in USA. Please send me a direct message with your phone number and best time to call.
Or please feel free to call me 754-281-8344
Danielle

Last edited by humanresourceslad; June 28th, 2017 at 11:08 AM.
July 3rd, 2017, 01:26 PM
Hi!

I was in the same boat as you, trying to get something I could work on when I could/wanted with full flexibility. I got fooled so many times in facebook groups and what not

But then I bought an online store selling baby clothing and other things and I love it!! I don't have to ship any items myself either, it's all "dropshipped" so I only need my laptop.

I bought it from here https://www.three12creative.com/ if you're interested, but it's a bit of investment money at first so it's not for everyone I guess. But it doesn't seem to be any ways to make money from home without some sort of investing, unless you want scams and such, at least in my experience.

Hope that helps xx
September 6th, 2017, 10:19 AM
There are many ways to make money without investment, do not mislead people, a disrespectful spammer.
September 29th, 2017, 12:50 AM
For example, you can create own website. Another way is affiliate marketing, it works perfectly. I prefer gambling when I have some free time. People often are skeptical about this but I like slots with free spins

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search