Showmomthemoney

Forum: Work at Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Work at Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 14th, 2004, 10:24 AM
Super Mommy
Hey! I love the newsletter that came out today! GREAT job on it! (For any of you who haven't subscribed, you should!) I told my fellow WAHMs on another board about it. What mail program are you using? Have you liked it?

<span style="colorurple">My Sweetdreams Baby~Shopping cart covers, hooded towels, superhero capes and more!</span>
September 14th, 2004, 10:25 AM
Super Mommy
He he he. Ok, I just saw that it is apparently called yourmailinglistprovider, but I am still interested to hear if you have liked it!

<span style="colorurple">My Sweetdreams Baby~Shopping cart covers, hooded towels, superhero capes and more!</span>
September 24th, 2004, 06:13 AM
Super Mommy
Oh, I just found this! Yes, I use www.yourmailinglistprovider.com and I really like it! It allows for everything to be personalized. They have a free version and a professional version which I have ( for only $2.50 per month, you can have totally ad-free service). And, you can collect whatever info you want from people when they sign up. (Like I collect the "your website for free advertising")

One of my friends has a newsletter with thousands of people, so I asked for her recommendation and this is what she uses. I love being able to send a 'test' version before actually sending it out. And, using html is nice, too!

HTH!
Nik
September 24th, 2004, 06:18 AM
zonapellucida
How do I subscribe?
September 24th, 2004, 08:51 AM
Super Mommy
Hi Heidi! The sign up form is on the front page of my site. www.ShowMomTheMoney.com. It is double-opt in, so you have to watch for the email once you sign up.

Thanks so much!
Nik

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search