What in the world is going on?

Forum: Work at Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Work at Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 22nd, 2004, 05:58 PM
Super Mommy
This place is dead! Come one ladies! I feel like I am talking to myself on this board! Well, ok, there are some ladies here that talk, but we need to get this board moving. A place like this is great for networking, getting ideas from each other, supporting each other, etc.

So....I want every single one of you who read this to start a new thread TODAY! Do it, do it, do it!

<span style="colorurple">My Sweetdreams Baby~Shopping cart covers, hooded towels, superhero capes and more!</span>
September 23rd, 2004, 10:13 AM
Super Mommy
Anyone? Sue, Patty, KC, Nicole....etc. etc. etc. Anyone here anymore?

<span style="colorurple">My Sweetdreams Baby~Shopping cart covers, hooded towels, superhero capes and more!</span>
September 23rd, 2004, 10:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey Amber, yes I'm here..lol. Working on schtuff for the craft show..it's quickly creeping up.

Stitched For Kids - Personalized Super Hero Capes, Personalized Hooded Towels, Nap Mats, Personalized Father/Son shirts, Toddler Aprons!
"Like" us on Facebook!
September 23rd, 2004, 11:23 AM
Super Mommy
Hurricane Ivan is what was keeping me away. UG. Between no power, then power surges, no phones, unsafe water, trees down everywhere, and roof leaks -- I'm just tired. And, the sad thing is that I'm one of the lucky ones!!!

Amber, thanks for noticing I was absent. It's been a rough week. I do appreciate being missed, though. ((hugs))

Oh, and Amber, I saw your announcement for free advertising on my site. Could I include that in my newsletter? Thanks!

I'll catch up on the others posts soon.

Missed you all much!
Nik
September 23rd, 2004, 02:27 PM
Super Mommy
Yes please do include it in your newsletter! I would love that. I am guessing you never saw my post last week about how much I liked the first issue of your newsletter! It was really well done! Glad that you are back. Hurricane sounds scary!

And hi to you to Sue! When is the craft show? I STILL haven't signed up for one!

September 24th, 2004, 05:08 AM
Super Mommy
Thanks so much Amber! I REALLY appreciate the kind words.

I'll be sure to get your ad in - just email me with the specifics (in case you want specific wording?).

Nik
September 24th, 2004, 10:59 AM
Super Mommy
I don't care too much about the wording. It can just say that it is an advertising opportunity for WAHMs. Send me a tip on a WAHM related topic (goal setting, starting a business, running a business, time management, marketing, networking, etc.) and I will include it in the new WAHM planner. Be sure to include name and URL. Send to amber@mysweetdreamsbaby.com

Something along those lines. When does your next newsletter come out?

September 24th, 2004, 11:40 AM
Super Mommy
Amber, I don't know when I'll have the next one ready. I planned to do 1-4 per month, but already have another one put together. So, I'll probably get it out next week.

Thanks!
Nik
September 24th, 2004, 04:53 PM
ConnectingRainbows's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm still here! Just been busy with things other than the PC. Since my son started Kindergarten, I've been spending time with him on what he's learning and getting involved with the PTG. I've also been taking my business out of town quite a bit lately. I'm driving two hours to a vendor fair in the morning! Busy...busy...busy!

Oh.... and did I forget to mention that this stupid PC is acting up and totally frustrating me? I don't know what the heck is the matter with the darn thing!!

Tired of feeling like you have to be superwoman, caring for everyone but yourself?
You don’t have to! JourneyToJoy.com
September 25th, 2004, 08:34 PM
labels2luv's Avatar Regular
Hello ladies! New WAHM on board! I just starting working from home. I have a sweet little boy named Max who just turned one this month. So, Hello all!

Maegen
September 27th, 2004, 09:42 AM
Super Mommy
Hello Maegen! Tell us more about yourself!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search