Free advertising

Forum: Work at Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Work at Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 22nd, 2004, 07:10 PM
Super Mommy
Hey guys, as you may know, I am going to be starting another new business, a planner for wahms! This will be a printed day planner that wahms can buy to track their important info.

In this planner I plan to have a WAHM tip on every page. So, what I am looking for is tips from you.

I want tips on starting a business, running a business, time management, goal setting, networking, marketing, etc.

If you send me a tip, it will be printed in the WAHM planner for all the WAHMs to see with your name and URL.

So, if you have one, email me with it! I need the tip, your name and your URL. I am just going to do one URL per tip, so if you have more than one URL, you can send me more than one tip.

Thanks guys!

<span style="colorurple">My Sweetdreams Baby~Shopping cart covers, hooded towels, superhero capes and more!</span>
September 22nd, 2004, 07:39 PM
kikimama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to kikimama Send a message via Yahoo to kikimama
I just thought I would offer my help if you want it! I wanted to try making one, but I wouldnt know how to! Let me know if you would like some help with your new adventure! I dont have much else to do. It is going to be awhile before I can fully start my business!
September 23rd, 2004, 10:15 AM
Super Mommy
Thanks!

<span style="colorurple">My Sweetdreams Baby~Shopping cart covers, hooded towels, superhero capes and more!</span>
September 28th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Regular
I love your idea and I think others in my organization will too but I don't know how to email the tips and info. to you. It appears this site doesn't allow you to email anyone or maybe I'm overlooking something? Anyway, one of the things we were told to get when we started our businesses was a planner so one with business tips would be over the top better than anything else. I hadn't got one yet and was wondering how long we have to send in our tips and also when you planned on having them finished and available for everyone to buy. I think it would be a great gift to give to new people we get in our businesses! :clapping:
September 28th, 2004, 07:37 PM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Bren, you have to have ten posts before you can use the email feature at Justmommies. I used to have that in a more public place. Once you have ten posts you will be able to use the private messages and email.

Hope that helps.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
September 28th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Super Mommy
You can email me at amber@mysweetdreamsbaby.com

I am taking tips for a while. I want to have like 125 or so, so it should be a while. Plan to have the planners out for the new year.

September 30th, 2004, 08:20 PM
Regular
Ok Thanks. I thought I pretty much read the guidelines but must have missed the one about 10 posts. Just when you think you know what you're doing on the internet you find out there's a thousand things you haven't done/tried yet
I will get the word out with my people about the tips and your planner.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search