How's everything going with you all!

Forum: Work at Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Work at Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 27th, 2004, 09:21 AM
Charizomai's Avatar Mommy to Three!
I'm starting to get a little worried of how I will handle my biz through the next few weeks (we are supposed to have our baby sometime in the next few weeks) and im getting scared that I might not be able to handle two kids and a home biz.

But luckily my hubby said he could take over for me when he gets home from work. I guess in a way I can also be thankful that biz isnt exactly BOOMING right now because I dont ahve a lot of time to do much stuff.
Althoguth I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have customers ordering every day but its okay for now. I know it takes a while to get your name out there.

So...how are you all doing with your biz?

I happily Breastfed Alba for 5 1/2 months!!!!

Below is my weightloss ticker. This is not for the pregnancy weight to come off as it has pretty much all came off. The rest of it is just what I've been wanting to loose for a while now to get back to my healthier weight!

September 27th, 2004, 10:40 AM
Super Mommy
Congrats and the soon to be new arrival! Let us know when baby comes! That is great that your DH is willing to take over. I have always figured if I get to a point where I need a break for a few weeks I will just put a big note on my site saying we are closed for a few weeks.

I am busy right now trying to finish up orders and I just decided this weekend to do a craft show that is less than two weeks away! I have never even done a craft show before, so busy, busy!

Oh, and I am working on getting the WAHMplanner started! Wahoo!

<span style="colorurple">My Sweetdreams Baby~Shopping cart covers, hooded towels, superhero capes and more!</span>
September 27th, 2004, 11:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That's so sweet of your dh to offer to help you out!!

Business has been S L O W for me!!
Proud mom to my little kookaburra, Alden (03/02). #2 due 06/16/05

September 27th, 2004, 12:57 PM
Charizomai's Avatar Mommy to Three!
Amber.
I hope biz picks up for you soon. Anytime I have heard or seen anyone asking about purses or diaper bags, I give them your site link.!!!

I hope it works. You are SO TALENTED

I happily Breastfed Alba for 5 1/2 months!!!!

Below is my weightloss ticker. This is not for the pregnancy weight to come off as it has pretty much all came off. The rest of it is just what I've been wanting to loose for a while now to get back to my healthier weight!

September 28th, 2004, 08:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to linda11567
have you thought about getting a teenager to help out after school? I have 2 little ones and am thinking of a third baby, and how in the world i would be able to WAH and take care of all of them (providing this MT thing works out) and I was thinking of having a teenager come in for a couple of hours to keep them all busy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search