Help!?! Need to find something ASAP...

Forum: Work at Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Work at Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 6th, 2005, 01:40 PM
Sour Amaretto's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Sour Amaretto
I need to find at least part time work ASAP!!! and I REALLY want to continue to stay home with Brooke. So, I was wondering if you ladies had any ideas..I dont really have any ideas to start my own business but I was looking for something more like doing transcripts or working for a staffing firm from home or SOMETHING!! I just want to stay home! Just wondering if you ladies could give me some advice or any links or something !!
TIA

Wife to: J
Mommy to:
Minion 1 2*3*05
Minion 2 6*3*08
Minion 3 7*22*11
Minion 4 7*30*12
Minion 5 due 9/20/13
July 7th, 2005, 01:18 PM
JGoldinger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JGoldinger Send a message via MSN to JGoldinger Send a message via Yahoo to JGoldinger
I have also been looking i will let you in on anything if i find some thing good!

<div align="center"></div>
July 7th, 2005, 07:50 PM
Regular
Quote:
Originally posted by *Tinkerbells Mommy*@Jun 6 2005, 04:40 PM
I need to find at least part time work ASAP!!! and I REALLY want to continue to stay home with Brooke. So, I was wondering if you ladies had any ideas..I dont really have any ideas to start my own business but I was looking for something more like doing transcripts or working for a staffing firm from home or SOMETHING!! I just want to stay home! Just wondering if you ladies could give me some advice or any links or something !!
TIA*

<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]
IF you are still looking, I have a great opportunity I'd like to share with you. I am a stay at home mom of three, ages 7, 4 and 19 months. I've only been a SAHM since August 2003 and have found it a struggle to make ends meet on one income. I started working from home and am finding it to be just what I needed. I am able to be with my kids and spend time on the home business when I want to to do it. Email me at michele_murch@yahoo.com and I would love to share this with you and anyone else you know that is looking for something. There is absolutely no risk, I could never have done this myself if there was. I look forward to hearing from you.
July 8th, 2005, 10:16 AM
Alice's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tell us a little about yourself and I'm sure someone will come up with something.

For example, I used to teach, and now I do pretty well with tutoring-- it's totally insane and busy in June, and dead right now, but it really helps.

My husband is good with a camera, so now he works part time with a photo studio, and does quite a bit on the side as well.

So fill us in on hobbies and talents and so on, and we'll see what we can do.
JULIA (2-17-00)
KIRA (2-04-03)
<a href="http://siggiez.com/countdownz/ch/index2.cgi">
July 8th, 2005, 11:54 AM
Regular
Quote:
Originally posted by *Tinkerbells Mommy*@Jun 6 2005, 02:40 PM
TIA*

<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

If you are still interested, I'd be more than happy to share with you what I do at home. I recently became a stay at home mom. I have a 3 year old and one on the way. I wanted to put my family first but still contribute to the household income. Email me at jenmomexec@yahoo.com . I applaud your research in finding what meets your needs. What I do from home may not be right for you and if it’s not, it’s ok, but what ever you can do explore of your goals, and conquer the limitations
July 8th, 2005, 04:44 PM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
I had a really long post typed out and my darling daugher messed with my keyboard and erased it. I will try to retype this again later when I have some more time.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search