Who do you use or recommend to use for

Forum: Work at Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Work at Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 15th, 2004, 07:55 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
webhosting and to register a domain name? I am just getting started out and need to create a site and register a name, but there are just so many different choices out there that I don't know who is reliable and who is crappy. Any help that I can get would be appreciated!
October 16th, 2004, 02:04 AM
zonapellucida
I just started this search yesterday--I am going down the list and registering wherever it is free! I just typed in web site hosting
October 17th, 2004, 10:58 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to HappyFamily
I know of several people who have registered their domain names through GoDaddy.com, it's only $8.95 there.
October 19th, 2004, 03:05 AM
ConnectingRainbows's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I used godaddy.com for my domain name. I don't know about webhosting though because Discovery Toys provides my site.

Tired of feeling like you have to be superwoman, caring for everyone but yourself?
You don’t have to! JourneyToJoy.com
October 19th, 2004, 09:28 AM
Super Mommy
If you are looking for an all inclusive deal I recommend WAHMshoppes. You get it all setup right there for you, shipping, tax, adding products, building the site, etc. It is what got me on my feet!

But now I use ehostpros. It depends on if you want to do it all yourself or not!

If you do WAHMshoppes though, register your domain SOMEWHERE ELSE! I had problems because I didn't do that. If you have more questions about all that let me know!

<span style="colorurple">My Sweetdreams Baby~Shopping cart covers, hooded towels, superhero capes and more!</span>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search