Finally working at home!

Forum: Work at Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Work at Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 7th, 2005, 08:41 AM
Regular
I am a mother of a 3 year old and I lost my job. I was having a hard time finding another one because no one wanted to hire me knowing I was going to be out to have a baby in a few months and a newborn to take to doctor check ups. I was reading a magazine at one of my doctors visits and I read something about working from home, I checked it out and did some research and I loved it so much! I'm glade I made the choice to give this a try, I could never be happier. I can tell this I have tried working from home before and it never worked and it always seemed like a scam but this was for real! I wake up every morning thanking God for this gift! I wanted every mother out there to have the same chance I did so please feel free to email me!
July 7th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Shandusky's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm never sure about just emailing people.. could you post a little bit about what it is that you do?
July 7th, 2005, 05:33 PM
JGoldinger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JGoldinger Send a message via MSN to JGoldinger Send a message via Yahoo to JGoldinger
Its avon. I have already e-mailed her and asked her about it.

<div align="center"></div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search