We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. I'm a good problem solver. I'm not really the " " type, but I am very rational-- all those years of teaching math, I guess. So if someone presents me with a problem, I can usually come up with a possible solution.
2. I'm self assured. Again, explain geometric proofs to 16 year olds for 20 years, and you tend to believe in what you can do.
3. I'm organized (at least as far as paperwork goes... my house is another story.) But I can usually put my fingers on info when I need to.
4. I'm sympathetic. That's probably the mommy in me. I love kids and sympathize for what they're going through, as well as their moms and dads.
5. I'm well educated. While I don't know a gerund from a participle, I normally speak correctly and write fairly well. (typing is another issue!) I'm a big believer in acting professional, and expect the same of the people I work with.
Now do you want to hear about all the things I can't do???????
WIFE TO PETER
MOM TO BRIAN (6-18-98)