BrandyBher

Forum: Work at Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Work at Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 21st, 2005, 08:47 PM
JGoldinger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JGoldinger Send a message via MSN to JGoldinger Send a message via Yahoo to JGoldinger
I personally would like to hear more about your company. I know i think it was christa who also said some thing about it... but just lay the company down and tell it like it is... i am VERY intrested

<div align="center"></div>
July 22nd, 2005, 08:15 AM
_Brandy_'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to _Brandy_
I posted something yesterday in reply and I see it has been removed. I am sorry, I didn't know I was doing something wrong.

July 22nd, 2005, 08:34 AM
JGoldinger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JGoldinger Send a message via MSN to JGoldinger Send a message via Yahoo to JGoldinger
Check out the new rules and as long as you are posting under those rules you should be fine. Patty changed them yesterday, so they are fairly new....

<div align="center"></div>
July 22nd, 2005, 08:47 AM
Ok,

I could swear that when I replied that those rules weren't there.

I sell 2 home party companies. One is Usborne Books, one is Epicure. Epicure is 100% Canadian and only available in Canada at this time. Usborne is across the world.

I hope this isn't against the rules. If you want to see what Epicure is, the company has a site, www.epicureselections.com It isn't my site, I don't have a personal website.

I do have a personal site for Usborne. They have over 100o titles available for a variety of ages. I think the books are awesome and that is why I sell them, so I get them all for me and my kids... Sharing them with others is great too, but greed for the books is my biggest motivation.

Now, you want to know about the companies, Usborne is awesome, open to family, very welcoming of families, etc. They don't expect high sales out of you, only $500 in 6 months, if you sell over a set amount in a month you bonus and get more books for free!! I love this option, I get lots of free books at Christmas time, that is my main time of year to sell.

Epicure is yummy, lots of good spices and cpice blends, lots of good recipes. The parties are fun, easy, yummy... I love to eat! With them you only have to sell $250 in a quarter, which isn't hard. People eat it and need more!

So, I hope those points answer some questions and I don't think I was over any rules. If I was, I am sorry.

July 22nd, 2005, 09:34 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Brandy sorry about that. Your post was deleted accidently. It was supposed to be a new reply that was posted after yours but the entire thread was deleted by mistake. My apologies.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
July 22nd, 2005, 10:55 AM
No problem Patti! Thanks for clearing it all up with me!

July 22nd, 2005, 11:27 AM
Alice's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Brandy, could you post or pm me with your Usborne site? We're always pretty broke, but I would love to see the info anyway.

Thanks!!
JULIA (2-17-00)
KIRA (2-04-03)
<a href="http://siggiez.com/countdownz/ch/index2.cgi">
July 22nd, 2005, 12:22 PM
My website is in my signature!

July 24th, 2005, 08:38 PM
~Cupcake~'s Avatar ChristaT
Thanks for the info Brandy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic