New to the board?

Forum: Work at Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Work at Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 26th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Snakes-n-Snails
<span style="font-family:Times">This forum is a place for moms to learn about legitimate WAH jobs and get support and advice from others who WAH. This is not a place to recruit members for your downline or to get free advertising for your business. Any posts saying PLEASE CONTACT ME or PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE (or anything of the like) will be removed, so please do not waste your time as I do pay attention and have those posts deleted very quickly.

If you are new to the board and looking for information about a specific WAH job or business, please do a search using the box in the bottom left corner of the forum for info. Sometimes you will find a lot of information that has already been posted. Then feel free to ask any further questions you may have. Also, we have subforums above that contain a lot of information about a variety of jobs and businesses. We love to help moms find jobs, but get sick of repeating ourselves.

If a member asks for ideas for starting a home business or working from home, you are welcome to tell them a little about yourself and your business provided that you are simply providing information. Posting PLEASE CONTACT ME or PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE is not allowed. If someone is interested in finding out more about your business they should have no problems contacting you through our email system or private message system. However, we do not allow you to contact our members through private message or email for the purpose of recruiting or solicitation. If you have been spammed either by PM or email by a JM member, please report that to a Moderator immediately.

We do have a Business Information sticky at the top of the board as well. You can view that by clicking here. That sticky is for anyone to find out honest information about the jobs that we do, but is only intended to be posted in by contributing members of our board. To qualify as a contributing member, you must have 50 posts on JM and at least 10 on our board. You may read the info at the top of that sticky for more clarification.
Thanks for visiting the WAH Mommies board ans we look forward to getting to know you. </span>
Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search