Question for thos who WAHM?

Forum: Work at Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Work at Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 9th, 2004, 11:54 AM
mom22boyz
If you work out of your home, can you please tell me what you do and whether you enjoy it?

Thank You!!
November 10th, 2004, 06:28 AM
NCSarah's Avatar Regular
Send a message via AIM to NCSarah
Quote:
Originally posted by mom22boyz@Nov 9 2004, 01:54 PM
If you work out of your home, can you please tell me what you do and whether you enjoy it?

Thank You!!
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

I create Personalized Santa Letters, other holiday letters, calendars, bookmarks, invitations, birth announcements and kidz monthly mail club.

I do love what I do. I think you have to be passionate about it or it won't work! I know that my girls really like the personalized things and that is why my business began!

Sarah
Personalized Santa Letters
November 14th, 2004, 04:45 PM
How neat Sarah! Do you have a link to anything other then the letters that you do? Like the invitations and such? And do you do Christmas cards and stuff like that?

I am an Ind. AVON Rep and love it! I am into leadership now and building my team by the day. I am also a Home & Garden Party Designer. I am not doing a lot with that company right now though b/c I'm not ready to go out and have parties after having my little one, but it pays really good, so I'm not ready to give it up either. My site is My Webpage

Mandee

http://raisingmy4sons.com
November 14th, 2004, 05:10 PM
meant2bemommie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sarah,

That sounds like so much fun!

Unfortunately I am still working out in the corp. world. Hopefully not for much longer!
November 21st, 2004, 12:22 PM
NCSarah's Avatar Regular
Send a message via AIM to NCSarah
Hi Mandee..sorry it's taken me so long to answer. Been really busy with the santa letters and working on my website. I don't have the links to the other items published yet. Sorry. I am working on it though and plan to launch the links after my Santa Letters are finished. I just went through alot of medical treatments for cancer and Graves Disease, so I decided to start my biz back up slowly.

Two years ago, I did offer the Christmas Cards, but I didn't offer Christmas cards as part of my biz this year, due to the time I invest in the Santa Letters, time just didn't allow it. Thank you for asking though, I may try to put some things together during the 2005 year and already have cards ready for next year though! Most people wanted me to personalized them and then waited til the last minute to order them, the first year I tried the Christmas cards..but I do think I will work on this as an added feature for next year!

Sarah

Quote:
Originally posted by Mandee@Nov 14 2004, 06:45 PM
How neat Sarah! Do you have a link to anything other then the letters that you do? Like the invitations and such? And do you do Christmas cards and stuff like that?

I am an Ind. AVON Rep and love it! I am into leadership now and building my team by the day. I am also a Home & Garden Party Designer. I am not doing a lot with that company right now though b/c I'm not ready to go out and have parties after having my little one, but it pays really good, so I'm not ready to give it up either. My site is My Webpage

Mandee
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]
November 25th, 2004, 01:46 PM
ConnectingRainbows's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey there!

I am a WAHM as Independent Consultant for Discovery Toys. I sell educational toy products at home parties and through catalog and internet orders.

Although it can be challenging at time (as it is with any home business), I really do enjoy what I do. I get to stay at home, play with great toys with my children, and earn an income for sharing that opportunity with others. What's the best about it is that I really believe in my product and what they represent.

"Play with your children... It's the best investment you'll ever make!"

Tired of feeling like you have to be superwoman, caring for everyone but yourself?
You don’t have to! JourneyToJoy.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search