Also looking for a good SAH job

Forum: Work at Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Work at Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 31st, 2005, 10:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am also looking to find something that will work for me. I am due November 11th with baby number 1. I feel strongly like it is what is best for children, is to have their mom at home.

I know that you guys will ask this so here ya go:

Well I have some college education, though I did not complete college. I am 21, own my own home. I have done childcare quiet a bit . Currently I am working in WFM at a corporate office. I have management experience, I am very computer lieterate, to the point that I have done technical support before. I am a quick learner.
I tried doing Maryk Kay, but it is very expensive to get into, and it put me into debt, rather than gave me income. I still have stuff I need to get rid of on that...

I will be having my first child, so I will have some downtime during naps and such during the day. I have internet access, a cell phone etc.

I really don't want to work 40 hrs a week at home, and I also don't need to get rich fast. I just need to make enough to help my husband pay the bills.

I don't know what other kind of information you may want/need

August 31st, 2005, 08:10 PM
Regular
Mandy,

A good website to check out for information is
http://www.mommybizmatchmaker.com

This gives you a lot of information and different resources. This is what I used when I was trying to decide what to do from home.

Jen

Mom of: Andrew 4/7/05 and Brianna 5/22/02
September 7th, 2005, 01:07 PM
Alice's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jessica, what do you do?
JULIA (2-17-00)
KIRA (2-04-03)
<a href="http://siggiez.com/countdownz/ch/index2.cgi">

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search