WAHM opportunity

Forum: Work at Home Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Work at Home Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 14th, 2005, 08:02 PM
Super Mommy
OK, I haven't checked in on justmommies in too long! Been busy having a baby and running my biz. But I just started a new site, a non profit org and wanted to pass this message on to you all!

Hello fellow WAHMs! I am so excited to introduce my newest website:

http://www.mightymoms.org

This is a non-profit organization that will be supporting women, children and families in all sorts of different projects.

For the first project we are doing Mighty Moms Fighting Breast Cancer because October is breast cancer awareness month.

Any WAHM who is interested can pledge to donate a percentage of their sales or a percentage of sales on a certain item or something along those lines during the month of October to fighting breast cancer through cancer research. WAHMs will be able to either send the money through Mighty Moms or on their own to the American Cancer Society (although we will then ask that you let us know how much you donated so that we can tally our success).

This is also a chance for a little free advertising as there will be a page on Mighty Moms devoted to the WAHMs who are supporting this.

I really hope at least a few of you will be interested in doing this. To get more information, please visit this page on Mighty Moms:

http://www.mightymoms.org/currentproject.htm

If you do not want to participate in this particular project but would like to be a Mighty Mom, please join the newsletter list!

And please pass this message on to any WAHMs you know! Let's help fight breast cancer together! Thanks!

Amber

<span style="colorurple">My Sweetdreams Baby~Shopping cart covers, hooded towels, superhero capes and more!</span>
September 17th, 2005, 09:54 AM
Super Mommy
Hi Amber! I got your email. I'm so proud of you!!!

And, I was wondering if you still needed more tips for your Planner. I'd LOVE to contribute more. Or articles or anything.

Keep up the good work!
Nicole

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search